By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Ben godfrey on his way on 20:01 - Aug 20 by tomitfc
Does anyone actually know what went on during his loan spell here? Yeah he was poor but wasn’t there more to it than that?
I remember someone saying we’d never see him in a town shirt again insinuating something … and then we did … so … after Omari I’m just all reading people and their actions spent.
Ben godfrey on his way on 21:29 - Aug 20 by Perublue
I remember someone saying we’d never see him in a town shirt again insinuating something … and then we did … so … after Omari I’m just all reading people and their actions spent.
There was definitely some hints on here that it was more than just footballing reasons keeping him out.
Mark my words with regular game time he'll do well for them
He had the perfect chance for regular game time here from January but it became very quickly clear that he wasn’t even an option for our post Xmas shambles.
Thank god he was a loan so we don’t have to go through the squabble of deciding who gets to drive him to Sheffield.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2025 0:00]
Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.
Ben godfrey on his way on 23:55 - Aug 20 by Bigalhunter
He had the perfect chance for regular game time here from January but it became very quickly clear that he wasn’t even an option for our post Xmas shambles.
Thank god he was a loan so we don’t have to go through the squabble of deciding who gets to drive him to Sheffield.