By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
I can't say I've heard of her, so I looked her up.
It seems she has something to do with Only Fans. I assume that is a fan site equivalent to TWTD and was wondering which to which football club it relates?
0
Bonnie Blue endorsing Nigel Farage on 12:22 - Dec 11 with 993 views
it's quite funny how the ghost writer has tried to sort of mould this into a kind of clipped short sentence prose as if Bonnie Blue has made some kind of stylistic choice and not just blurted out a load of horrible sh1t
2
Bonnie Blue endorsing Nigel Farage on 12:34 - Dec 11 with 890 views
Bonnie Blue endorsing Nigel Farage on 12:28 - Dec 11 by CobboldCrusty
it's quite funny how the ghost writer has tried to sort of mould this into a kind of clipped short sentence prose as if Bonnie Blue has made some kind of stylistic choice and not just blurted out a load of horrible sh1t
Are we totally sure it's not just that she can't string more than 5 words together?