| I'd just like to announce..... 18:29 - Apr 16 with 1537 views | Bloots | ....that I will be renewing my season ticket this year. I'm sure you are all really interested. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
| |  |
| Good man on 18:59 - Apr 16 with 1425 views | Benters | That’s the ticket. |  |
|  |
| I'd just like to announce..... on 19:00 - Apr 16 with 1423 views | J2BLUE | Fascist. |  | |  |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 16 with 1357 views | Bloots |
| I'd just like to announce..... on 19:00 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE | Fascist. |
|  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| I'd just like to announce..... on 19:35 - Apr 16 with 1266 views | Ftnfwest | This isn’t even on Reuters yet |  | |  |
| That's a disgrace.... on 19:41 - Apr 16 with 1235 views | Bloots |
| I'd just like to announce..... on 19:35 - Apr 16 by Ftnfwest | This isn’t even on Reuters yet |
....you'd honestly think that a total nobody's decision about renewing (or not) a season ticket with a second tier provincial football team would be of interest to absolutely everyone!! I'm flabbergasted by the lack of coverage. |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 16 with 1214 views | Mullet |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 16 by Bloots | |
You’ve got a hunchback? |  |
|  |
| Bells. (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 16 with 1208 views | Bloots |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 16 by Mullet | You’ve got a hunchback? |
|  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:50 - Apr 16 with 1176 views | witchdoctor |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 16 by Bloots | |
|  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) (n/t) on 19:51 - Apr 16 with 1174 views | witchdoctor |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 16 by Bloots | |
|  | |  |
| I'd just like to announce..... on 20:56 - Apr 16 with 1015 views | BanksterDebtSlave | I'm interested in all fellow Blues Bloots, even ones that used to work in the City. It's great that as well as being able to overlook bad judgement within the club you are also still able to afford the expense. |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 10:00 - Apr 17 with 604 views | hoppy |
| Ahem, "Quasi-Fascist" if you don't mind! (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 16 by Mullet | You’ve got a hunchback? |
What gave you that hunch? |  |
|  |
| |