Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve been flying my flag upside down 20:23 - Aug 1 with 1220 viewsCheltenham_Blue

as a sign of distress after I’ve spotted a neighbour continually watching our home.
Still no response from the authorities, I’m beginning to think the ‘flag in distress’ thing doesn’t work at all.

I was trying to be inconspicuous as he looks like he could snap at any minute.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

11
I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 21:36 - Aug 1 with 1026 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Have you thought about letting all the air out of the tyres of his car ?
That will distract him.
0
I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 22:03 - Aug 1 with 941 viewsNewcyBlue

The US flag code allows for distress to be communicated via an inverted flag. There is no such provision in UK law.

The authorities probably think you're a reformist.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

3
I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 22:22 - Aug 1 with 882 viewsBloomBlue

As you don't mention which flag, is it the white surrender flag your flying upside down?

Be careful if your neighbour is using binoculars to look at your flag, never trust anyone who uses binoculars.
0
I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 23:40 - Aug 1 with 761 viewsBluespeed225

I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 22:22 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

As you don't mention which flag, is it the white surrender flag your flying upside down?

Be careful if your neighbour is using binoculars to look at your flag, never trust anyone who uses binoculars.


Like Joe Pesci in Casino? “peekaboo, you fcuks’😀
0
I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 07:13 - Aug 2 with 616 viewsdjgooder

I’ve been flying my flag upside down on 22:22 - Aug 1 by BloomBlue

As you don't mention which flag, is it the white surrender flag your flying upside down?

Be careful if your neighbour is using binoculars to look at your flag, never trust anyone who uses binoculars.


Twitchers?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026