| ITFC Account login 15:14 - Aug 5 with 1101 views | Basuco | My ITFC single sign in was not linked correctly so after logging in it showed no away points and no season ticket, it was quickly sorted out by the ticket office after a 54 minute wait in the queue. This is a reminder that the queue will no doubt get longer the nearer we get to the first game so if not already done so, check it and get it sorted well in advance of the first game to avoid a last minute panic! COYB's. |  | | |  |
| ITFC Account login on 15:54 - Aug 5 with 964 views | _CliveBaker_ | They're pretty responsive over email to be fair to them, if you don't want to queue. |  | |  |
| ITFC Account login on 16:01 - Aug 5 with 948 views | tractor_lady |
| ITFC Account login on 15:54 - Aug 5 by _CliveBaker_ | They're pretty responsive over email to be fair to them, if you don't want to queue. |
emailed 2 days ago, absolutely nothing back |  | |  |
| ITFC Account login on 16:02 - Aug 5 with 946 views | Bluish | I've emailed the ticket office with exactly the same issue as you. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. |  | |  |
| ITFC Account login on 16:04 - Aug 5 with 927 views | _CliveBaker_ |
| ITFC Account login on 16:01 - Aug 5 by tractor_lady | emailed 2 days ago, absolutely nothing back |
Surprises me. I've always had a reply and resolution within a day. I must be their favourite. |  | |  |
| ITFC Account login on 23:02 - Aug 5 with 612 views | PioneerBlue | Emailed two days ago. No response. Cant get gwt through on the lines as they are max capacity. I will wait for them to get back to me then panic in a week or so |  |
|  |
| ITFC Account login on 07:14 - Aug 6 with 462 views | Mark | I called yesterday and was number 28 in the queue. I waited a few minutes and was still 28 in the queue so gave up. I will try emailing them. |  | |  |
| |