Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but 09:06 - Aug 10 with 2889 viewswitchdoctor

fair play to this policy for the upcoming season…anyone attempting to enter the stadium wearing a half and half scarf will be required to hand over said offending item or be refused entry…also they will be confiscated..hopefully Town and other clubs follow suit…
3
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:09 - Aug 10 with 2803 viewsbluelagos

No lifetime stadium ban?

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:09 - Aug 10 with 2798 viewsSitfcB

They’ve had it for a few seasons, it’s only because they’re sold by unofficial merchants outside the ground, sure if it was official merchandise it wouldn’t be a problem.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

12
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:10 - Aug 10 with 2769 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just imagine a half and half Milwall & Wet Spam scarf !

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

2
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:15 - Aug 10 with 2670 viewswitchdoctor

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:09 - Aug 10 by bluelagos

No lifetime stadium ban?


should be ‘eh?
0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:25 - Aug 10 with 2511 viewsiamatractorboy

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:09 - Aug 10 by bluelagos

No lifetime stadium ban?


They're supposed to be punished, not rewarded.
2
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:30 - Aug 10 with 2428 viewsbluelagos

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:25 - Aug 10 by iamatractorboy

They're supposed to be punished, not rewarded.


Get a time machine and make 'em watch the footie during the Duncan years. That'll learn em.

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

1
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:20 - Aug 10 with 2062 viewsGuthrum

That's far more likely due to it not being official merchandise than anything on principle.

Besides which, if some kid wants a half-and-half as a souvenir, maybe of their first big game, what is so wrong with that?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

2
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:31 - Aug 10 with 1972 viewsJ2BLUE

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:20 - Aug 10 by Guthrum

That's far more likely due to it not being official merchandise than anything on principle.

Besides which, if some kid wants a half-and-half as a souvenir, maybe of their first big game, what is so wrong with that?


There are far better mementos than a half and half scarf. They have no place in football.
1
Login to get fewer ads

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 1937 viewsfranz_tyson

I don't like them .... but why the over-the-top reaction? You want to ban someone because they're not as cool or edgy. Seems like you're ganging up on easy targets who make an uncool faux-pas ( and it's not just because they're bought from unlicensed vendors).
2
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:45 - Aug 10 with 1821 viewsburnbudgiesburn

I'm dubious about the legality of 'confiscating' someone elses property. Refusing entry, sure no problem. Are they gonna rugby tackle said item of clothing off a person?
1
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:49 - Aug 10 with 1785 viewsMattinLondon

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:31 - Aug 10 by J2BLUE

There are far better mementos than a half and half scarf. They have no place in football.


Oh hello, gatekeeper alert. If a kid or anyone else wants a half-and-half scarf then so what.
0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:24 - Aug 10 with 1518 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

👌

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:48 - Aug 10 with 1378 viewsDeano69

I'll see your half and half scarf and raise you:


Poll: Best Tin of Chocolates

1
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:53 - Aug 10 with 1335 viewsSarge

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 10:49 - Aug 10 by MattinLondon

Oh hello, gatekeeper alert. If a kid or anyone else wants a half-and-half scarf then so what.


This. It’s just a pretty pathetic pretend stance everyone has as if it matters in the slightest. If someone wants one then who cares. It’s crappy from West Ham to not allow anything other than official merchandise into the ground. Are they going to start taking people’s hats, coats, gloves etc because they weren’t bought from the club shop too?
5
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:56 - Aug 10 with 1309 viewsRadlett_blue

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 09:10 - Aug 10 by Metal_Hacker

Just imagine a half and half Milwall & Wet Spam scarf !


I assume that fixture will kick off on a Sunday at 12:00.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 13:40 - Aug 10 with 1160 viewsstonojnr

Have they fixed the wording so it doesnt extend to club programmes yet or are they still banned ?

The only reason theyre doing it is because the scarves are sold by unofficial club sellers and West Ham cant stop them, if the club sold the scarves theyd be more than happy to rip their fans off selling them
1
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 13:46 - Aug 10 with 1126 viewsdyersdream

clubs full of chavs
0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 17:27 - Aug 10 with 770 viewsJ2BLUE

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:53 - Aug 10 by Sarge

This. It’s just a pretty pathetic pretend stance everyone has as if it matters in the slightest. If someone wants one then who cares. It’s crappy from West Ham to not allow anything other than official merchandise into the ground. Are they going to start taking people’s hats, coats, gloves etc because they weren’t bought from the club shop too?


It's just an opinion. I don't like them. If other people do, that is their business.

If I was taking a kid to their first game I would try and get them to have a keyring or something like that. They could then attend for the next 50 years with that keyring on their keys. Something like that which would be a cool piece of their history rather than a scarf they would forget about after a week or so.
0
I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 17:32 - Aug 10 with 741 viewsjontysnut

I know that Wet Spam aren’t the most popular club around…but on 12:53 - Aug 10 by Sarge

This. It’s just a pretty pathetic pretend stance everyone has as if it matters in the slightest. If someone wants one then who cares. It’s crappy from West Ham to not allow anything other than official merchandise into the ground. Are they going to start taking people’s hats, coats, gloves etc because they weren’t bought from the club shop too?


I hope they will also be demanding to see the provenance of Romford market replica shirts
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026