Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Office 10:41 - Aug 12 with 1312 viewsShobby

Has anybody else been experiencing difficulties contacting the ticket office by phone. Usually I get through straightaway and the service excellent. My ITFC app crashed and can’t get it back, I tried the ticket office and was told I was number 43 or so or the phone lines are closed due to capacity reached. Does anybody know any more?
0
Ticket Office on 10:41 - Aug 12 with 1297 viewstractor_lady

yes over a week since i emailed
0
Ticket Office on 10:49 - Aug 12 with 1251 viewsSitfcB

Yes very busy the last couple of weeks. Hold time has been about 40/50 mins when in the mid twenties in the queue.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Ticket Office on 10:53 - Aug 12 with 1179 viewsShobby

Ticket Office on 10:49 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Yes very busy the last couple of weeks. Hold time has been about 40/50 mins when in the mid twenties in the queue.


Thanks guys
0
Ticket Office on 10:54 - Aug 12 with 1171 viewsford6600

Likely many staff on holiday...
0
Ticket Office on 11:23 - Aug 12 with 1076 viewsEdmundo

I emailed, got a reply eventually, but had tried the ticket office phone (10 mins on hold is enough). They're efficient once they get round to you, but yes, very busy with pre season stuff.

Poll: How many points will we gain between now and January 1st?
Blog: McKenna's Men Part Three: A Bridge Too Far?

0
Ticket Office on 12:38 - Aug 12 with 921 viewsvinceg

Can't download my Sunderland ticket, I hit the button on the confirmation email and it doesn't appear in my Apple Wallet. I don't have pop ups blocked and download train tickets all the time just fine. So tried to do it again and was told I had exceeded my maximum number of attempts at downloading it.

Any ideas anyone? I'm at 30 mins on the ticket office phone line.....
0
Ticket Office on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 899 viewsSitfcB

Ticket Office on 12:38 - Aug 12 by vinceg

Can't download my Sunderland ticket, I hit the button on the confirmation email and it doesn't appear in my Apple Wallet. I don't have pop ups blocked and download train tickets all the time just fine. So tried to do it again and was told I had exceeded my maximum number of attempts at downloading it.

Any ideas anyone? I'm at 30 mins on the ticket office phone line.....


You’ll have to get the ticket office to reset it so you can download it.

Make sure you do it on Safari as people were reporting problems with other browsers.

When you click download you will get another prompt with the add button in the top right.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Ticket Office on 13:06 - Aug 12 with 812 viewsstrikalite

Ticket Office on 12:41 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

You’ll have to get the ticket office to reset it so you can download it.

Make sure you do it on Safari as people were reporting problems with other browsers.

When you click download you will get another prompt with the add button in the top right.


It's a joke all this sitters, I was trying to fill out my DI account, I entered my mobile number but it kept saying there was an error and it didn't accept landline numbers, you start questioning your own sanity re your own mobile number ffs....just by chance the box below stated "United Kingdom", nothing to do with the above mobile number box, I took that out and bingo, I'm in...explain that one...

I can imagine they're getting hundreds and hundreds of issues ...
0
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Office on 13:10 - Aug 12 with 802 viewsBluedanW

When I paid for a ticket for Palace this morning the system crashed, I then couldn't then retrieve my basket, I couldn't add another ticket. I was panicking as only 50 seats left.
Then luckily I noticed an email conformation for my ticket.

Did anyone else have issues his morning? I bought 2 yesterday and no issues.

I fear if the website is something to go by, the NFC tickets are going to be a nightmare.
0
Ticket Office on 13:17 - Aug 12 with 777 viewsMeadowlark

Get an Android phone?

Has anyone with one had any problems?
0
Ticket Office on 13:18 - Aug 12 with 770 viewsSitfcB

Ticket Office on 13:10 - Aug 12 by BluedanW

When I paid for a ticket for Palace this morning the system crashed, I then couldn't then retrieve my basket, I couldn't add another ticket. I was panicking as only 50 seats left.
Then luckily I noticed an email conformation for my ticket.

Did anyone else have issues his morning? I bought 2 yesterday and no issues.

I fear if the website is something to go by, the NFC tickets are going to be a nightmare.


50 left?

There’s still around 250 left even now.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Ticket Office on 13:32 - Aug 12 with 697 viewsSuffPunch

On the NFC side of this thread, i can only comment on my entrance to the south stand. If you have NFC switched on in your phones settings, entrance is very easy with your downloaded ticket. If you make sure your ticket is in you wallet, you just hold your phone against the reader so that you can still see the screen of your own phone. The part of your phone that transmits seems to be on the back.
I was advised that if my phone was in a fold over cover, it may be wise to take my phone out of the cover, or even not having the fold back cover doubled up on the back of my phone.
0
Ticket Office on 13:37 - Aug 12 with 680 viewsbackwaywhen

Ticket Office on 10:41 - Aug 12 by tractor_lady

yes over a week since i emailed


Got my reply in 3 days …..guess I’m lucky .
0
Ticket Office on 13:50 - Aug 12 with 643 viewsrickw

I emailed a week ago and got a reply in 2-3 hours, I would try that

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

0
Ticket Office on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 640 viewsvinceg

Ticket Office on 12:41 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

You’ll have to get the ticket office to reset it so you can download it.

Make sure you do it on Safari as people were reporting problems with other browsers.

When you click download you will get another prompt with the add button in the top right.


Thanks for this, queue position number 8 after 1h40 mins.

My preferred search engine is google, but when i hit the button on the confirmation email it opens in Safari automatically so not sure what happened.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026