Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files 14:01 - Aug 12 with 911 viewsRyorry



What a surprise ...

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 14:17 - Aug 12 with 787 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm going to be honest here. I live in Cheltenham and my old man was in the trades all over Gloucester and the Forest of Dean, I'd be more shocked if he didn't know Fred West.

Doesn't same banker have ties to Trump? He's Joshua Kushner I believe. The rich in the US are all spending time in each others pockets.

New World Order innit.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 14:22 - Aug 12 with 729 viewsGuthrum

Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 14:17 - Aug 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm going to be honest here. I live in Cheltenham and my old man was in the trades all over Gloucester and the Forest of Dean, I'd be more shocked if he didn't know Fred West.

Doesn't same banker have ties to Trump? He's Joshua Kushner I believe. The rich in the US are all spending time in each others pockets.

New World Order innit.


I think Epstein did it deliberately, tying as many wealthy and powerful people into his web as possible. Likely in order to give him extra cover for his dubious financial and sexual activities. He appears to have kept an awful lot of his communications with and comments on his aquaintances - incrimination/blackmail material?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 500 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 14:22 - Aug 12 by Guthrum

I think Epstein did it deliberately, tying as many wealthy and powerful people into his web as possible. Likely in order to give him extra cover for his dubious financial and sexual activities. He appears to have kept an awful lot of his communications with and comments on his aquaintances - incrimination/blackmail material?


incrimination/blackmail material? - 100%

Like the former Nazi party, he kept meticulous records for someone trying to keep their activities under the radar.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 440 viewsSwansea_Blue

Infantino->JP Morgan->J Epstein files on 16:22 - Aug 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

incrimination/blackmail material? - 100%

Like the former Nazi party, he kept meticulous records for someone trying to keep their activities under the radar.


And what happened to the boxes and boxes of CCTV fastidiously recorded from throughout his island retreat where a lot the abuse was taking place…..

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026