| Huge spill of tomato sauce. 18:58 - Aug 12 with 2173 views | OldFart71 | There's been a huge spill of tomato sauce on a road near Fakenham. Anyone who missed this news can see it on Ketchup tv. |  | | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 19:18 - Aug 12 with 1995 views | armchaircritic59 | Lol, though you've got a downvote, obviously the voter doesn't share your sense of humour, or mine :) |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 19:26 - Aug 12 with 1913 views | MattinLondon | Some might be upset by this news - I’m not, you could say that I’m vine with it. |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 19:50 - Aug 12 with 1755 views | brogansnose | Thanks for the info. I'll passatta that way tommorow. |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 19:52 - Aug 12 with 1724 views | BloomBlue | I was going to say another crazy driver I bet, but in Heinz sight, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 23:35 - Aug 12 with 1390 views | armchaircritic59 |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 19:52 - Aug 12 by BloomBlue | I was going to say another crazy driver I bet, but in Heinz sight, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. |
Other brands are available, but then HP sight doesn't make sense :) |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 23:47 - Aug 12 with 1362 views | Ryorry | Did the driver of the truck encounter The Fat Cow on his way to Little Snoring? |  |
|  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 06:31 - Aug 13 with 1159 views | noggin | What is your sauce for this? |  |
|  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 06:52 - Aug 13 with 1097 views | Benters | We need more of this you saucy thing! And not so much of the LAS (Leftist Attack Squad). |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 07:12 - Aug 13 with 1011 views | Keno | Norfolk people are having a busy time in it On the same road a prison van collided with a cement mixer and the local constabulary are looking for several hardened criminals |  |
|  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 767 views | ArnoldMoorhen |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 23:35 - Aug 12 by armchaircritic59 | Other brands are available, but then HP sight doesn't make sense :) |
Maybe: The Lorry is a write-off, and is understood to have only been insured Third Party, which is going to cause problems at the transport company who still have 12 months HP payments outstanding on it. |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 10:56 - Aug 13 with 672 views | Portmanteauxcurling | I hear that there were loads of canine pets in the queue of traffic that formed because of it. It's lucky that in the high temperature, they had something to put on the all of those hot dogs. |  | |  |
| Huge spill of tomato sauce. on 11:05 - Aug 13 with 629 views | GavTWTD | The driver, Terry, was distraught that he had brought so much disruption to the area. I read in the paper "Mr Acky, the driver, wished to apologise for any delays". |  |
|  |
| |