Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports currently doing a feature 10:53 - Aug 14 with 898 viewsCheltenham_Blue

On players hair and how big players have got.

Stop the world, I wanna get off

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Sky Sports currently doing a feature on 11:02 - Aug 14 with 816 viewsBluemike31

Good job John Dempsey is not still around then.
0
Sky Sports currently doing a feature on 11:03 - Aug 14 with 806 viewsportmanking

Sky Sports have also published an article this morning embedding a video of every PL goal scored by Julio Enciso.... I reckon that's a sign he'll be announced today.
0
Sky Sports currently doing a feature on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 507 viewsExiled2Surrey

I would almost pay more for Sky Sports if it was a channel that just showed live sport, highlights / replays, and the rest of the time was blank.

These programmes during the day are effectively fillers of time, opportunities to broadcast ads for gambling companies, and provide a platform for a bunch of frankly not very interesting people to talk about uninteresting things.

I guess we have the same trade off with the BBC licence fee (albeit without the ads), but it is pretty annoying to have to support all this other tripe just so I can watch live footie / cricket...
0
Sky Sports currently doing a feature on 13:44 - Aug 14 with 392 viewsBloomBlue

What? Sky sports doing a football feature that doesn't include short a$se Messi?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026