Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New shirt 15:58 - Aug 17 with 764 viewslunatic1988

Now about to order the new shirt for Saturday? Are they true to size or size up last previous seasons? Cheers
0
New shirt on 15:59 - Aug 17 with 745 viewsexeterblue10

Same sizing as last couple of seasons
0
New shirt on 16:00 - Aug 17 with 729 viewslunatic1988

New shirt on 15:59 - Aug 17 by exeterblue10

Same sizing as last couple of seasons


Yeah I’ve had a medium but always been very snug, think I may size up. Have a looser fit
0
New shirt on 16:33 - Aug 17 with 593 viewsSouperJim

I went in the club shop to try on and thought they seemed slightly more generous than last year. I wanted a slightly looser fit, so bought the same size as before. YMMV.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

0
New shirt on 16:48 - Aug 17 with 525 viewsexeterblue10

New shirt on 16:33 - Aug 17 by SouperJim

I went in the club shop to try on and thought they seemed slightly more generous than last year. I wanted a slightly looser fit, so bought the same size as before. YMMV.


In a size small the sizing is exactly the same - I just laid this seasons over last seasons to check. The only difference is this seasons is half an inch longer at the front and half an inch shorter at the back (last season back was longer than the front, this season the front and back are the same length). Maybe the sizing is different in other sizes but in a small, no change.
0
New shirt on 16:51 - Aug 17 with 505 viewsWallingford_Boy

They are loooooong!

RIP Sir Bobby

0
New shirt on 16:51 - Aug 17 with 502 viewshoppy

New shirt on 16:00 - Aug 17 by lunatic1988

Yeah I’ve had a medium but always been very snug, think I may size up. Have a looser fit



Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026