| Enciso substitution 19:03 - Aug 23 with 1309 views | BlueMoon | Anything been said about him coming off? Was it just cramp? |  | | |  |
| Enciso substitution on 19:09 - Aug 23 with 1269 views | londonben | Yes, just cramp according to the post match interviews. |  | |  |
| Enciso substitution on 19:16 - Aug 23 with 1204 views | Zx1988 | O'Neil said cramp in his post-match interview. I did notice that he had some ice(?) strapped to his knee when he was celebrating Clarke's goal, so I don't know if that's in keeping with the cramp explanation. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
|  |
| Enciso substitution on 08:43 - Aug 24 with 731 views | londonben |
| Enciso substitution on 19:16 - Aug 23 by Zx1988 | O'Neil said cramp in his post-match interview. I did notice that he had some ice(?) strapped to his knee when he was celebrating Clarke's goal, so I don't know if that's in keeping with the cramp explanation. |
He’s had knee operations previously hasn’t he? Could just be precautionary post match icing to prevent/manage inflammation. |  | |  |
| Enciso substitution on 09:16 - Aug 24 with 638 views | Alberto_the_frog | I wondered what he was saying to his team mate (didn't see who) while covering his mouth while on the ground. If just cramp, surely his mate would have stretched it out for him. |  |
|  |
| Enciso substitution on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 472 views | BtreeBlueBlood |
| Enciso substitution on 08:43 - Aug 24 by londonben | He’s had knee operations previously hasn’t he? Could just be precautionary post match icing to prevent/manage inflammation. |
Villa away😢2yrs ago |  | |  |
| |