Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U tickets 07:15 - Aug 24 with 909 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are they being delivered digitally this week? Anyone had theirs yet?

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Man U tickets on 07:21 - Aug 24 with 890 viewsParky

They’re being digitally sent this week, I want to say I previously saw Wednesday but now can’t find where I read that. (Recall it being after the window to return).
0
Man U tickets on 07:34 - Aug 24 with 831 viewsSaleAway

On the ticket site is says delivered after August 25...

Poll: What will/does your retirement income look like ( including state pension)?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

0
Man U tickets on 08:26 - Aug 24 with 721 viewsSitfcB

Being delivered once the returns window has closed, which is 5pm tomorrow, so they’ll probably be sent out Wednesday.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Man U tickets on 15:40 - Aug 26 with 386 viewsSaleAway

I've just had my ticket email. Added to google wallet with no difficulty

Poll: What will/does your retirement income look like ( including state pension)?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026