Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA away colours 20:10 - Aug 26 with 794 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Isn't it a relief that they're finally not wearing stripey budgie colours for their away strip.

And a cracking goal, by the way, against Barcode FC.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
WBA away colours on 20:42 - Aug 26 with 687 viewsScuzzer

Excellent goal. Very smart of him

Established 1968

0
WBA away colours on 20:48 - Aug 26 with 675 viewsGlasgowBlue

Their Yellow and green stripes is pretty iconic, and I have fond memories of seeing them lose 7-0 at Portman Road and 3-1 in the FA Cup semi final wearing that kit.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

7
WBA away colours on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 651 viewsBasingstokeBlue

WBA away colours on 20:42 - Aug 26 by Scuzzer

Excellent goal. Very smart of him


Unfortunately, for them, the tide has turned.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
WBA away colours on 08:44 - Aug 27 with 402 viewsChurchman

WBA away colours on 20:48 - Aug 26 by GlasgowBlue

Their Yellow and green stripes is pretty iconic, and I have fond memories of seeing them lose 7-0 at Portman Road and 3-1 in the FA Cup semi final wearing that kit.


They played in that kit for the 78 FA Cup Semi Final at Highbury too. I can’t say I like it. The colours remind me too much of another shower not too far away, but as you point out, it’s pretty iconic
0
WBA away colours on 09:39 - Aug 27 with 322 viewsflykickingbybgunn

In the early '70's I had to go to Averys, a weighing machine manufacturer in West Brom and Wolverhampton. The bloke on the gate was wearing a green and yellow scarf. Not knowing otherwise I said to him "You are a long way from home."
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026