By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Seemed a really subdued dressing room at the start before the Aberdeen game. I guess we'd have been strong favourites for that game, so what was going on? Who was the tall lad with the 'tache that Bobby was trying to rev up right at the start? Bit before my time, gutted I just missed this era.
Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
YouTube documentary video about ITFC in 1983 just appeared in my feed. on 07:26 - Aug 29 by NthQldITFC
Seemed a really subdued dressing room at the start before the Aberdeen game. I guess we'd have been strong favourites for that game, so what was going on? Who was the tall lad with the 'tache that Bobby was trying to rev up right at the start? Bit before my time, gutted I just missed this era.
It is Kevin Steggles. Not sure which game that is.
Looked terrified!
[Post edited 29 Aug 8:27]
"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot."
YouTube documentary video about ITFC in 1983 just appeared in my feed. on 07:26 - Aug 29 by NthQldITFC
Seemed a really subdued dressing room at the start before the Aberdeen game. I guess we'd have been strong favourites for that game, so what was going on? Who was the tall lad with the 'tache that Bobby was trying to rev up right at the start? Bit before my time, gutted I just missed this era.
If it’s 1983 it’s the George Burley testimonial and probably Mich D’avray