Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Di**head supporters 21:33 - Aug 30 with 8018 viewsjasondozzell

Seem to be back out of the woodwork.

I thought the support today was excellent. Particularly liked us getting behind Nunez after the slip and the response to the team at the end.

But there's always a fly in the ointment. Bloke behind me spent the entire game screaming 'c*"t' at everyone. Seemed to think he's the only person to ever shout 'second ball' and gave Chuba some horrendous abuse all the time he was on

I know it's not always great to use this line but my first thought was 'I don't remember you at Forest Green or millions of games before that'.

Will never understand supporters who don't want to support the team. Show frustration yes but gratuitously abusing the team and thinking you're a big man for it is just pathetic and not support.

Otherwise great away following.
53
Di**head supporters on 11:33 - Sep 1 with 822 viewsBillywitch

Di**head supporters on 21:36 - Aug 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I also hate the “were going to win 6-5” stuff I heard on tv

Just makes us sound like a little league 1 club in a jolly not a team coming back up.

Spend your energy singing to get behind the team.


Thought this at the time, we have signed experienced "elite" professionals. Whilst they probably don't even hear it, if they do, they must think "what the hell are they singing that for"
Its not our L1 team anymore, these lot are a different level, and i do believe the fans need to up the game a little in that respect.
-1
Di**head supporters on 11:40 - Sep 1 with 798 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Di**head supporters on 11:33 - Sep 1 by Billywitch

Thought this at the time, we have signed experienced "elite" professionals. Whilst they probably don't even hear it, if they do, they must think "what the hell are they singing that for"
Its not our L1 team anymore, these lot are a different level, and i do believe the fans need to up the game a little in that respect.


With all due respect, these ‘elite’ players should be more embarrassed about conceding 5 goals, than hearing a light hearted chant from our fans who’ve paid a fortune for an away day.

We all have to go to work and get pelters because we took a pasting, I’m not going to feel sorry for players on obscene money being mildly upset about a humorous chant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 11:42]
-1
Di**head supporters on 11:43 - Sep 1 with 775 viewsBluemike31

Di**head supporters on 11:40 - Sep 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

With all due respect, these ‘elite’ players should be more embarrassed about conceding 5 goals, than hearing a light hearted chant from our fans who’ve paid a fortune for an away day.

We all have to go to work and get pelters because we took a pasting, I’m not going to feel sorry for players on obscene money being mildly upset about a humorous chant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 11:42]


Why would they be embarrassed about a very unfortunate slip, a blatant handball goal, a penalty that wasn't, and the fourth from a deflection that could literally have gone anywhere, nothing to be embarrassed about there. Some of the meltdown reaction on forums however, embarrassing in the extreme.
0
Di**head supporters on 11:57 - Sep 1 with 731 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Di**head supporters on 11:43 - Sep 1 by Bluemike31

Why would they be embarrassed about a very unfortunate slip, a blatant handball goal, a penalty that wasn't, and the fourth from a deflection that could literally have gone anywhere, nothing to be embarrassed about there. Some of the meltdown reaction on forums however, embarrassing in the extreme.


That’s as much a swivel eyed view as some of the meltdowns to be honest. We let them have over 30 shots, I don’t think we were particularly unlucky to concede 5 on that basis, on the law of averages alone.

If you were happy with that performance then fair enough, but continue like that’s and it’s going to be a long and painful season.
0
Di**head supporters on 12:04 - Sep 1 with 716 viewsBillywitch

Di**head supporters on 11:40 - Sep 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

With all due respect, these ‘elite’ players should be more embarrassed about conceding 5 goals, than hearing a light hearted chant from our fans who’ve paid a fortune for an away day.

We all have to go to work and get pelters because we took a pasting, I’m not going to feel sorry for players on obscene money being mildly upset about a humorous chant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 11:42]


Its not a humorous chant. Its pathetic and embarrassing.

and £30 a ticket isn't a "fortune" whatever else you've spent money on the day out is irreverent really. The only cost is the ticket to get in and the travel. my day cost £50
-2
Di**head supporters on 12:12 - Sep 1 with 701 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Di**head supporters on 12:04 - Sep 1 by Billywitch

Its not a humorous chant. Its pathetic and embarrassing.

and £30 a ticket isn't a "fortune" whatever else you've spent money on the day out is irreverent really. The only cost is the ticket to get in and the travel. my day cost £50


In your opinion, clearly plenty disagree. I’m sorry you felt such embarrassment it will pass, as will mine for once again conceding a hatful of goals (at least vindicated my decision to Captain Bruno on FF).
[Post edited 1 Sep 12:14]
0
Di**head supporters on 12:19 - Sep 1 with 678 viewsMetal_Hacker

Di**head supporters on 11:25 - Sep 1 by ChiefXL

I think you were standing in the row behind me and I know exactly who you're referring to

He was a weapon


On the right hand side looking down wedged against the barrier , that one !

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Di**head supporters on 12:21 - Sep 1 with 667 viewswitchdoctor

Di**head supporters on 11:25 - Sep 1 by ChiefXL

I think you were standing in the row behind me and I know exactly who you're referring to

He was a weapon


guy behind me kept insisting that they should go back to Torquay..so random…🤣
0
Login to get fewer ads

Di**head supporters on 12:26 - Sep 1 with 644 viewsBillywitch

Di**head supporters on 12:12 - Sep 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

In your opinion, clearly plenty disagree. I’m sorry you felt such embarrassment it will pass, as will mine for once again conceding a hatful of goals (at least vindicated my decision to Captain Bruno on FF).
[Post edited 1 Sep 12:14]


Having seen the goals back, the one I'm most pissed about is the 5th. what the hell is that keeper doing.
0
Di**head supporters on 12:54 - Sep 1 with 589 viewsChiefXL

Di**head supporters on 12:19 - Sep 1 by Metal_Hacker

On the right hand side looking down wedged against the barrier , that one !


That's the one
We were standing next to the person you were chatting with who was with their kid (I think that was you anyway)
0
Di**head supporters on 12:58 - Sep 1 with 580 viewsMetal_Hacker

Di**head supporters on 12:54 - Sep 1 by ChiefXL

That's the one
We were standing next to the person you were chatting with who was with their kid (I think that was you anyway)


Yeah a complete tool , not the kid's Dad obvs but the tool was a tool

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Di**head supporters on 13:46 - Sep 1 with 495 viewsBluemike31

Di**head supporters on 11:57 - Sep 1 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That’s as much a swivel eyed view as some of the meltdowns to be honest. We let them have over 30 shots, I don’t think we were particularly unlucky to concede 5 on that basis, on the law of averages alone.

If you were happy with that performance then fair enough, but continue like that’s and it’s going to be a long and painful season.


I was very happy with the first half performance, I mean missing chances to be three up at Old Trafford isn't bad going, anyone who wasn't happy with that has something wrong with them.

I clearly wasn't happy with what transpired after the break, what with rules being applied ridiculously etc, and most of what went on going against us. Why would anyone think losing our way in the second half at Old Trafford signals a long and painful season, your opinion obviously but completely wrong in my opinion. what I do know is we won't go all season long at home with just one win.
0
Di**head supporters on 13:49 - Sep 1 with 472 viewsDJR

Di**head supporters on 09:56 - Sep 1 by Benters

Do all Towen fans live in Ipswich then ?

I can name at least five that don’t ..


I don't either.

But I am sure the vast majority have a connection to Suffolk and North Essex which is the catchment area.

Mine is that I lived in Ipswich from aged 6 to 18, and my parents carried on living in Ipswich, then Felixstowe for 23 years after I left.
0
Di**head supporters on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 430 viewsChiefXL

Di**head supporters on 12:58 - Sep 1 by Metal_Hacker

Yeah a complete tool , not the kid's Dad obvs but the tool was a tool


Ah, TBF I didn't notice any dad around him
0
Di**head supporters on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 431 viewsBenters

Di**head supporters on 13:49 - Sep 1 by DJR

I don't either.

But I am sure the vast majority have a connection to Suffolk and North Essex which is the catchment area.

Mine is that I lived in Ipswich from aged 6 to 18, and my parents carried on living in Ipswich, then Felixstowe for 23 years after I left.


I’m glad you moved I couldn’t see either of those from Basildon Hospital

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026