Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... 19:53 - Sep 1 with 1641 viewsDubtractor

No text required.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

2
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 19:56 - Sep 1 with 1612 viewsjasondozzell

Would love it if he scored.

Cmon George!
0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 1472 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

A Stoke mate has just asked me for my thoughts on George 🤔

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1346 viewsBluedanW

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:33 - Sep 1 by John_Warks_Willy

A Stoke mate has just asked me for my thoughts on George 🤔


Stoke never learnt after signing Al Hamidi on loan
0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:57 - Sep 1 with 1322 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:33 - Sep 1 by John_Warks_Willy

A Stoke mate has just asked me for my thoughts on George 🤔


Should be suited to Stoke's style of play. Looking very rusty so far tonight.

If he can get fit and on form, he should be a very useful Championship striker.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 1224 viewsbournemouthblue

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 20:57 - Sep 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Should be suited to Stoke's style of play. Looking very rusty so far tonight.

If he can get fit and on form, he should be a very useful Championship striker.


Missed a sitter not long ago

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

1
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:17 - Sep 1 with 1206 viewsDubtractor

According to the commentator earlier, Stoke have spent £33m this Summer.

Based on this match so far, I don't think it has been well spent.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 1184 viewspointofblue

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:15 - Sep 1 by bournemouthblue

Missed a sitter not long ago


If it's the same one I'm thinking about, it was a great last ditch block from the defender.

And Norwich got a goal kick out of it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

2
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:21 - Sep 1 with 1135 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:18 - Sep 1 by pointofblue

If it's the same one I'm thinking about, it was a great last ditch block from the defender.

And Norwich got a goal kick out of it.


Did look a poor miss initially but the replay showed it was blocked.

Now gone off. Not his best game.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 1060 viewsbournemouthblue

Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:18 - Sep 1 by pointofblue

If it's the same one I'm thinking about, it was a great last ditch block from the defender.

And Norwich got a goal kick out of it.


scandalous on every level really

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Tonight's the night for George Hirst to shine...... on 21:47 - Sep 1 with 864 viewsbritbiker

Stoke are rubbish and have terrible current form. However Norwich are losing to them. And their fans were taking the piss for us losing away to man utd.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026