Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve played 3 of the top 7 from last season. 22:15 - Sep 4 with 468 viewscoote

3 points a very good return and I personally think we’ve played well in every match.

My confidence is growing every game.

C’mon town.
4
We’ve played 3 of the top 7 from last season. on 22:49 - Sep 4 with 405 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wouldn't go so far as to say my confidence is growing. After Sunderland I was far more confident than I am now!

We need to be far tighter than we have been in the last two matches but Liverpool and Man Utd will tear other Premier League teams apart like they did to us.

My confidence will be affected far more by how we do in our next few league matches.

One thing I have been happy about is that O'Neil is getting us not to be afraid of teams in the Premier League. There is a fine balance between that and not showing them enough respect, though.

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

0
We’ve played 3 of the top 7 from last season. on 22:58 - Sep 4 with 370 viewsFrimleyBlue

We’ve played 3 of the top 7 from last season. on 22:49 - Sep 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I wouldn't go so far as to say my confidence is growing. After Sunderland I was far more confident than I am now!

We need to be far tighter than we have been in the last two matches but Liverpool and Man Utd will tear other Premier League teams apart like they did to us.

My confidence will be affected far more by how we do in our next few league matches.

One thing I have been happy about is that O'Neil is getting us not to be afraid of teams in the Premier League. There is a fine balance between that and not showing them enough respect, though.


Felt we had it right v utd. But cant work out our opening plan tonight.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026