Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly 22:17 - Sep 4 with 1256 viewsSamWhiteUK

Unlike Old Trafford, where you could only hear the away fans, at PR we are making a hell of a racket. Great work everyone
5
Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly on 22:21 - Sep 4 with 1198 viewsMVBlue

Crowd man of the match. And Diop. Well done all

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

1
Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly on 00:03 - Sep 5 with 994 viewsIpswich_Crazy

My throat was killing me at FT. Best Atmosphere so far this season, I say.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

1
Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly on 00:35 - Sep 5 with 892 viewsHciwspi

Second game in a row I’ve not heard “football in a library” from the away end
0
Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly on 00:42 - Sep 5 with 876 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Crowd sounded unbelievable on the telly on 00:03 - Sep 5 by Ipswich_Crazy

My throat was killing me at FT. Best Atmosphere so far this season, I say.


Yeah it was good, especially given how back to the wall the 1st half was. Thought we did well to drown the scousers out. I’m pretty hoarse now tbh!
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026