Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry & Megan 14:39 - Sep 8 with 924 viewsChris_ITFC

So bored of the daily headlines already. This isn’t leading news, it’s just petty briefing wars.


Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

1
Harry & Megan on 14:46 - Sep 8 with 894 viewsCotty

Change your news outlet, I've not seen anything about this at all
2
Harry & Megan on 14:49 - Sep 8 with 868 viewshoppy

Harry & Megan on 14:46 - Sep 8 by Cotty

Change your news outlet, I've not seen anything about this at all


If the news isn't on TWTD, is it even worth knowing about?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Harry & Megan on 14:54 - Sep 8 with 853 viewshomer_123

Harry & Megan on 14:46 - Sep 8 by Cotty

Change your news outlet, I've not seen anything about this at all


How's CSKA working out for you?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Harry & Megan on 14:56 - Sep 8 with 845 viewsblue_curacao

Is there really such a thing as a "working royal"?
1
Harry & Megan on 15:15 - Sep 8 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

Spoiler alert. All the royals are 'non-working'.



You're welcome for your ten-pager.
And I'm very sorry for when it gets pulled by Phil.
[Post edited 8 Sep 15:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1
Harry & Megan on 15:37 - Sep 8 with 748 viewsmellowblue

Harry & Megan on 14:56 - Sep 8 by blue_curacao

Is there really such a thing as a "working royal"?


I would say Princess Anne does her share. That's if plaque unveiling and ribbon cutting is considered work.
1
Harry & Megan on 15:39 - Sep 8 with 739 viewsBlueBadger

Harry & Megan on 15:37 - Sep 8 by mellowblue

I would say Princess Anne does her share. That's if plaque unveiling and ribbon cutting is considered work.


It's a pretty tidy hourly rate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Harry & Megan on 15:52 - Sep 8 with 704 viewshomer_123

Harry & Megan on 15:15 - Sep 8 by BlueBadger

Spoiler alert. All the royals are 'non-working'.



You're welcome for your ten-pager.
And I'm very sorry for when it gets pulled by Phil.
[Post edited 8 Sep 15:16]


Who wants to get pulled by Phil?!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Harry & Megan on 16:04 - Sep 8 with 664 viewsKeno

Harry & Megan on 15:52 - Sep 8 by homer_123

Who wants to get pulled by Phil?!


we can all dream

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Harry & Megan on 16:06 - Sep 8 with 660 viewsBlueBadger

Harry & Megan on 16:04 - Sep 8 by Keno

we can all dream


To be fair, I'm now at an age where I need five days' written notice for anything of That Sort.
[Post edited 8 Sep 16:30]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Harry & Megan on 16:18 - Sep 8 with 627 viewshomer_123

Harry & Megan on 16:06 - Sep 8 by BlueBadger

To be fair, I'm now at an age where I need five days' written notice for anything of That Sort.
[Post edited 8 Sep 16:30]


Even the thought of it has caused you an issue hasn't it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Harry & Megan on 16:25 - Sep 8 with 600 viewsKeno

Harry & Megan on 16:18 - Sep 8 by homer_123

Even the thought of it has caused you an issue hasn't it?


does the issue need a tissue?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Harry & Megan on 16:31 - Sep 8 with 585 viewsBlueBadger

Harry & Megan on 16:18 - Sep 8 by homer_123

Even the thought of it has caused you an issue hasn't it?


I do sometimes feel like I'm morphing into Barry from 'The Ballad of Barry and Freda'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Harry & Megan on 16:43 - Sep 8 with 547 viewsMattinLondon

Harry & Megan on 15:15 - Sep 8 by BlueBadger

Spoiler alert. All the royals are 'non-working'.



You're welcome for your ten-pager.
And I'm very sorry for when it gets pulled by Phil.
[Post edited 8 Sep 15:16]


Ideally I will abolish the royal family but even I acknowledge that they do a lot of charity work and bring attention to worthy causes. In the case of Harry, he has done a lot of admirable work with army veterans.

I’m not saying that they work hard as in heavy-duty labouring but most of them to do good stuff.

Abolish the monarchy, bring on the republic.
0
Harry & Megan on 17:07 - Sep 8 with 498 viewssolemio

Harry & Megan on 16:43 - Sep 8 by MattinLondon

Ideally I will abolish the royal family but even I acknowledge that they do a lot of charity work and bring attention to worthy causes. In the case of Harry, he has done a lot of admirable work with army veterans.

I’m not saying that they work hard as in heavy-duty labouring but most of them to do good stuff.

Abolish the monarchy, bring on the republic.


Yes, we really need a president like the wonderful Chump.
0
Harry & Megan on 17:08 - Sep 8 with 497 viewsmellowblue

Harry & Megan on 15:39 - Sep 8 by BlueBadger

It's a pretty tidy hourly rate.


I'm waiting for the job advert when she retires !
0
Harry & Megan on 17:16 - Sep 8 with 476 viewsMattinLondon

Harry & Megan on 17:07 - Sep 8 by solemio

Yes, we really need a president like the wonderful Chump.


We theoretically abolish the monarchy and we will obviously have a nutter of a head-of-state President. Perfectly logical statement.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026