Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d take a point tonight 18:44 - Sep 15 with 792 viewsWallingford_Boy

Keep the run going…

RIP Sir Bobby

1
I’d take a point tonight on 18:45 - Sep 15 with 779 viewsWestover

No points tonight 🤣
1
I’d take a point tonight on 18:52 - Sep 15 with 689 viewsNthQldITFC

I’d take a point tonight on 18:45 - Sep 15 by Westover

No points tonight 🤣


I think that was the point.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

2
I’d take a point tonight on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 653 viewsWallingford_Boy

I’d take a point tonight on 18:45 - Sep 15 by Westover

No points tonight 🤣


Negative!

You seen their team!? We could get all three!

RIP Sir Bobby

1
I’d take a point tonight on 19:08 - Sep 15 with 567 viewsVic

I'd bite your hand off for a point tonight. Just cant see it happening though.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
I’d take a point tonight on 21:59 - Sep 15 with 339 viewsemergencylime

All to do in the 2nd leg...

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026