By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Was in a restaurant last night and the has a guy singing with a piano. One song he played I’ve heard a few times before but I can’t place it.
I’d say early to mid 70’s, hymn-like and doesn’t have a chorus. The beginning of the third or fourth verse is “and when I awake”. Each line in the verses are 5 syllables.
Thought it was Art Garfunkel but can’t find anything from him that sounds like it.
Need help with a song that’s really bugging me on 07:39 - Sep 18 by Lester_Freamon
'For Emily, whenever I may find her' by Simon & Garfunkel?
Contains the line 'and when I awoke'?
Great work. The piano arrangement made it sound more 70’s than 60’s so I never thought of S & G. Even though in my head I could hear Art sing it. Cheers.