Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big shock from Russia 19:45 - Sep 20 with 985 viewsDubtractor

Exit polls suggest a big win for Putin.

Thats a turn up for the books.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Big shock from Russia on 19:46 - Sep 20 with 963 viewsTheMoralMajority

Just goes to show, sometimes good things can happen, and the plucky underdog can win.

The future is bright.

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

2
Big shock from Russia on 21:21 - Sep 20 with 751 viewsMVBlue

What were the odds.

Pretty safe bet?

A certainty?

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

0
Big shock from Russia on 21:31 - Sep 20 with 706 viewsPerublue

Who’d have thunk it … it’s good safe ground for them to get their practice in and keep their pencil sharpened to fine tune their various tactics and ways for foreign electoral manipulation and skulduggery.

I’m not 100% sold on any US or UK manipulation that would make a difference but clearly several east European countries have had all kinds of issues…. That’s before we look at Africa or other continents.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Big shock from Russia on 10:08 - Sep 21 with 362 viewsflykickingbybgunn

I heard that unless you ticked the box that said Putin was pretty great then you did not get your name on the ballot paper.
That rules me out then.
0
Big shock from Russia on 10:11 - Sep 21 with 344 viewsMattinLondon

Big shock from Russia on 21:31 - Sep 20 by Perublue

Who’d have thunk it … it’s good safe ground for them to get their practice in and keep their pencil sharpened to fine tune their various tactics and ways for foreign electoral manipulation and skulduggery.

I’m not 100% sold on any US or UK manipulation that would make a difference but clearly several east European countries have had all kinds of issues…. That’s before we look at Africa or other continents.


None of Putin’s rivals are on safe ground….especially so if they continue to have clumsy accidents like falling out of helicopters or windows.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026