Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel 14:47 - Sep 21 with 2341 viewsDubtractor

This is a superior biscuit, all the taste of a standard chocolate digestive, but with a thin smear of caramel. Not too much to make it over sweet, but definitely feels a bit indulgent.


If there is a better dunker in the biscuit world I'm yet to find it. The caramel gives it a structural strength that other dunking faves, such as the humble hobnob, can only dream of.

8/10.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:49 - Sep 21 with 1208 viewshoppy

You've really gone there... dismissing the hobnob as merely humble? People have been banned for less.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

2
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:52 - Sep 21 with 1181 viewsDubtractor

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:49 - Sep 21 by hoppy

You've really gone there... dismissing the hobnob as merely humble? People have been banned for less.


Humble is meant as a compliment. The hobnob isn't a showoff, some flashy showstealer with glamorous trimmings, it keeps its head down and quietly performs an essential role.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:54 - Sep 21 with 1169 viewshoppy

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:52 - Sep 21 by Dubtractor

Humble is meant as a compliment. The hobnob isn't a showoff, some flashy showstealer with glamorous trimmings, it keeps its head down and quietly performs an essential role.


Good save.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:55 - Sep 21 with 1166 viewsJ2BLUE

I am about to redeem myself in your eyes...

Try the Jaffa Cake version. They are basically the same but the caramel layer is orange flavoured.

You're welcome.

1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:59 - Sep 21 with 1140 viewsDubtractor

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:55 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I am about to redeem myself in your eyes...

Try the Jaffa Cake version. They are basically the same but the caramel layer is orange flavoured.

You're welcome.



That sounds decent.

For the avoidance of doubt, I intend no beef with you, just disapproved of your posting in that thread. Its deleted now anyway, so essentially never happened anyway.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:02 - Sep 21 with 1124 viewshoppy

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:59 - Sep 21 by Dubtractor

That sounds decent.

For the avoidance of doubt, I intend no beef with you, just disapproved of your posting in that thread. Its deleted now anyway, so essentially never happened anyway.


Don't yellow cards still stand though, even if the thread has been abandoned and wiped from history?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:08 - Sep 21 with 1098 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:02 - Sep 21 by hoppy

Don't yellow cards still stand though, even if the thread has been abandoned and wiped from history?


I wasn't booked, despite the usual lot waving imaginary yellows
1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:10 - Sep 21 with 1090 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 14:59 - Sep 21 by Dubtractor

That sounds decent.

For the avoidance of doubt, I intend no beef with you, just disapproved of your posting in that thread. Its deleted now anyway, so essentially never happened anyway.


We're good
1
Login to get fewer ads

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:18 - Sep 21 with 1068 viewsbluester

I feel like a traitor for saying this.

Timtams are a superior dunker.

*hides*
[Post edited 21 Sep 15:19]
0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:21 - Sep 21 with 1055 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:18 - Sep 21 by bluester

I feel like a traitor for saying this.

Timtams are a superior dunker.

*hides*
[Post edited 21 Sep 15:19]


Timtams? The bastard cousin of penguins?
0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:25 - Sep 21 with 1048 viewsbluester

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:21 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

Timtams? The bastard cousin of penguins?


As much as it pains me to admit, the australians are right on this one.
1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:26 - Sep 21 with 1039 viewsDubtractor

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:25 - Sep 21 by bluester

As much as it pains me to admit, the australians are right on this one.


Miles better than a penguin tbh.

The tim tam slam is a winner too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:29 - Sep 21 with 1027 viewsIllinoisblue

Sitters went with Covid. You went biscuit. We see you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 1002 viewshomer_123

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:18 - Sep 21 by bluester

I feel like a traitor for saying this.

Timtams are a superior dunker.

*hides*
[Post edited 21 Sep 15:19]


Don't hide - you are spot on.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 1003 viewshomer_123


Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

2
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:40 - Sep 21 with 992 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:39 - Sep 21 by homer_123



Great value cheese in there as well...
0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:41 - Sep 21 with 988 viewshomer_123

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:40 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

Great value cheese in there as well...


Dubbers might not have beef with you......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:44 - Sep 21 with 970 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:41 - Sep 21 by homer_123

Dubbers might not have beef with you......


Not my fault you're a weirdo
0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:49 - Sep 21 with 956 viewsKeno

Good thread!!

TWTD needs more like this

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 with 929 viewstractorboy1978

Dunking your biscuit makes you a wrong 'un. No biscuit tastes better for being dunked in a hot drink.
1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 with 928 viewsDubtractor

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:29 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

Sitters went with Covid. You went biscuit. We see you.


I'm always happy to step up with controversial content

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:56 - Sep 21 with 919 viewsJ2BLUE

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 by tractorboy1978

Dunking your biscuit makes you a wrong 'un. No biscuit tastes better for being dunked in a hot drink.


YES. Finally, someone had the balls to say it.

Agree 100%.
1
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:58 - Sep 21 with 906 viewsDubtractor

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 by tractorboy1978

Dunking your biscuit makes you a wrong 'un. No biscuit tastes better for being dunked in a hot drink.


Blasphemer!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 16:12 - Sep 21 with 869 viewsMullet

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 by tractorboy1978

Dunking your biscuit makes you a wrong 'un. No biscuit tastes better for being dunked in a hot drink.


I don’t want to be rude but I’m going to be. That’s the take of an idiot!

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 16:17 - Sep 21 with 842 viewshoppy

Biscuit of the day - mcvities chocolate digestive with caramel on 15:55 - Sep 21 by tractorboy1978

Dunking your biscuit makes you a wrong 'un. No biscuit tastes better for being dunked in a hot drink.


There's been much worse reports on here of something being dunked in someone's hot drink than biscuits, so I'm afraid, I'm on the side of the biscuit dunking here.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026