Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Birthday Take Five 17:33 - Sep 21 with 1184 viewsKeno

released today in 1959


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

8
Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:39 - Sep 21 with 1150 viewsFtnfwest

I thought This was going to be pennys card but I’ve wished her happy birthday for you
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:50 - Sep 21 with 1134 viewsKeno

Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:39 - Sep 21 by Ftnfwest

I thought This was going to be pennys card but I’ve wished her happy birthday for you


ha! good spot

looking forward to 69 next year

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:54 - Sep 21 with 1116 viewsEdwardStone

Brubeck also recorded an early version of Golden Brown

Very much a man ahead of his time

2
Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:56 - Sep 21 with 1110 viewsBlueBoots

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/6

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

1
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 with 1084 viewsKeno

Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:56 - Sep 21 by BlueBoots

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/6


I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:10 - Sep 21 with 1051 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Issa Bebop.
3
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:22 - Sep 21 with 1003 viewsFtnfwest

Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:50 - Sep 21 by Keno

ha! good spot

looking forward to 69 next year


Steady
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:22 - Sep 21 with 1007 viewsBlueBoots

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Tuba Akpom

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

2
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 973 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Abdoul Guittara.
1
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:36 - Sep 21 with 964 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Kayne van Oeviolin.
1
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:50 - Sep 21 with 914 viewsIllinoisblue

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Emersonn, Lake and Palmer.


So close to a hat trick

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:55 - Sep 21 with 895 viewsarmchaircritic59

Good grief, that brings back memories, even though I was only 4 I remember it! Excellent track.
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:08 - Sep 21 with 855 viewsWacko

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Azor Matusitar

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

2
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:22 - Sep 21 with 807 viewsNthQldITFC

My old Dad's favourite.

tear > the eye

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:26 - Sep 21 with 791 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:50 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

Emersonn, Lake and Palmer.


So close to a hat trick


Emersonn, Leif and Palmer?
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:27 - Sep 21 with 789 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Fin 12-Barbrook.
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:27 - Sep 21 with 789 viewsarmchaircritic59

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:36 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

Kayne van Oeviolin.


Or even Kayne Van Beetoevelen.
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:28 - Sep 21 with 779 viewsPhilTWTD

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Marcelloino Nunez.
0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:29 - Sep 21 with 766 viewsNthQldITFC

Happy Birthday Take Five on 18:08 - Sep 21 by Keno

I wonder if there are any musicians in the squad?


Glockenspiel Palacios

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Personally, I'm waiting for.... on 19:55 - Sep 21 with 701 viewsBloots

Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:29 - Sep 21 by NthQldITFC

Glockenspiel Palacios


....him to score a last minute goal to save us a point.

Exequieliser Palacios.

You can have that one Hammo.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 643 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:39 - Sep 21 by Ftnfwest

I thought This was going to be pennys card but I’ve wished her happy birthday for you


I read it as Town in Five, and was a bit confused for a while

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 20:31 - Sep 21 with 631 viewsBlueBoots

Happy Birthday Take Five on 19:26 - Sep 21 by PhilTWTD

Emersonn, Leif and Palmer?


Aiming to start a trend of thread mash-ups for the international break

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/6

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

0
Personally, I'm waiting for.... on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 599 viewsKeno

Personally, I'm waiting for.... on 19:55 - Sep 21 by Bloots

....him to score a last minute goal to save us a point.

Exequieliser Palacios.

You can have that one Hammo.


I rather he equilised before tye opposition take the lead

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Happy Birthday Take Five on 15:28 - Sep 22 with 388 viewsIndependentlyBlue

Happy Birthday Take Five on 17:54 - Sep 21 by EdwardStone

Brubeck also recorded an early version of Golden Brown

Very much a man ahead of his time



Pity the music doesn’t match the video. Hmm, wonder why?

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026