Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Photo Thread: Bird Photography 08:04 - Sep 23 with 723 viewsSteve_M

Some of these are really good.

https://www.theguardian.com/ar

The eagle over the mountains I really like - oh and the rather scraggy Egyptian Vulture.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

6
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 09:05 - Sep 23 with 604 viewsDanTheMan

Not sure what it is about it but "Patterns by Alex Pansier" I really like.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 09:13 - Sep 23 with 591 viewsSteve_M

Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 09:05 - Sep 23 by DanTheMan

Not sure what it is about it but "Patterns by Alex Pansier" I really like.


There are so many of them I didn't take that one in on a first view.

It's almost recursive in the multiple layers of guillemots isn't it?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 09:34 - Sep 23 with 560 viewshomer_123

Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 09:13 - Sep 23 by Steve_M

There are so many of them I didn't take that one in on a first view.

It's almost recursive in the multiple layers of guillemots isn't it?


I liked the Shetland Guillemot. Something ethereal about it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 13:35 - Sep 23 with 430 viewsmellowblue

short-eared owl for me.
0
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 13:36 - Sep 23 with 427 viewsIllinoisblue

The urban birds bronze one is intriguing. The tone and colour of it makes it look almost AI-generated. It’s not, just has that look.

Great photos.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Photo Thread: Bird Photography on 18:23 - Sep 23 with 334 viewsHairBearBunch

The overall winner is deservedly so. Astounding photo
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026