Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? 23:16 - Sep 24 with 4222 viewsMullet



And as sure as night follows day the grift is on full swing…..



Absolutely shameless. Notice he got the begging bowl out for his ex wife, who has pleaded guilty. So there’s no case to fight. Wonder where those donations go?

It’s no wonder anyone supporting these types are never taken seriously.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

13
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:25 - Sep 25 with 1427 viewsMullet

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:46 - Sep 25 by Guthrum

Thomas is the useful idiot who has martyred himself and will spend time inside while Yaxley-Lennon grifts off the back of it. Similar to those rioters they stirred up after Southport. They are the patsies, he stays clear and rakes it in.


Career criminals presenting themselves as moral crusaders. Let alone their clear associations with drugs, sex offenders, domestic abusers and murderers etc.

I thought it was really clever of Burnham to frame his crackdown on “Russian interference” when Farage and SYL have clear links dating back years to Moscow and Kremlin media.

They can’t play the patriot and support Putin easily. Doing so opens them up to more scrutiny. Hopefully jail is coming for both.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

6
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 10:58 - Sep 25 with 1307 viewsMullet

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:13 - Sep 25 by balcombeblue

A perfectly reasonable post, not sure many will try to defend Tommo.

My only comment would be that Reform has taken a fair chunk of Labour voters too (around 15% of the Reform base), so I don't think it's just right-wing voters who need to have a think.

The Reform vote is more driven by social class than any sort of economic.

https://www.theguardian.com/po

I knew that I would one day find something of use from the G to post!


It seems it is more a lack of class issue



His Mrs has also been stirring it up.

Weird given they live in Dubai and are immigrants who have already been slapped on the wrist over there.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

5
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 11:25 - Sep 25 with 1287 viewsbsw72

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:05 - Sep 25 by Mullet

Woah there, it’s all been good natured and as it should be.

Apologies to Phil if I’ve transgressed somehow and he’s free to just delete it.


My post was partly in jest, and I agree that thankfully the thread has maintained a pleasantly active but sensible level of debate but when I first saw it I thought “oh no, is this another one going on my mute list”.

0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 1257 viewseireblue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 10:58 - Sep 25 by Mullet

It seems it is more a lack of class issue



His Mrs has also been stirring it up.

Weird given they live in Dubai and are immigrants who have already been slapped on the wrist over there.


He hates this country, and its values, and its history.

Probably why he chooses to live in a country largely influenced by Sharia law.

The UK had the first modern Police Force in the world, and vigilantism is not core to the British spirit.
5
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 12:12 - Sep 25 with 1212 viewsBlueBadger

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:42 - Sep 24 by vapour_trail

They wanted this outcome. Why film it otherwise?

Get some time, raise some money, come out with enhanced profile and notoriety.

It’ll be lapped up, sadly.


Exactly. Getting arrested is all part of the grift.

*Sniff*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 12:47 - Sep 25 with 1141 viewsWhos_blue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 12:12 - Sep 25 by BlueBadger

Exactly. Getting arrested is all part of the grift.

*Sniff*


He's refused the magistrates court and has exercised his right to a trial via crown court.
Thus giving them the oxygen they so badly crave.
Cue protectors outside the court every day and free media attention.
Should just ignore the c units.

BBC News - Daniel Thomas pleads not guilty after dinghy slashed in Channel - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:01 - Sep 25 with 1117 viewsBlueBadger

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 08:12 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

I hope he isn't downcast by it either, so far there has been no sniping or goading, only some reasoned discussion and clarification of points raised. Let's hope that continues.


Shut it, loser.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:14 - Sep 25 with 1096 viewsbartyg

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 10:58 - Sep 25 by Mullet

It seems it is more a lack of class issue



His Mrs has also been stirring it up.

Weird given they live in Dubai and are immigrants who have already been slapped on the wrist over there.


Calls for vigilantism are getting more explicit, you won't be catching Tice himself doing that of course

FREE ISRAEL FROM THE IDF

0
Login to get fewer ads

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:40 - Sep 25 with 1041 viewsElderGrizzly

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:14 - Sep 25 by bartyg

Calls for vigilantism are getting more explicit, you won't be catching Tice himself doing that of course


I do like this call for 'action'



Thick as sh!t
[Post edited 25 Sep 13:41]
5
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:53 - Sep 25 with 1006 viewsArnoldMoorhen

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 00:12 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426

"What Rommers actually said is "the average right wing supporter of this lot". I take that to mean that all their supporters are right wing rather than that the average right wing person would support them necessarily."

I took that the opposite way.

People on the right wing of politics do not support this. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, but I'm tired of everyone right of centre being framed as far right. It definitely happens!


You're really not the victim here.

The reason that Tory voters might be assumed to be supportive of things like this could stem from some Tory MPs (and the current Leader of the Opposition) sometimes making dog whistle statements which are, at the very least, designed to stir up strong emotions on the subject of immigration.
0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 14:22 - Sep 25 with 965 viewsMullet

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:40 - Sep 25 by ElderGrizzly

I do like this call for 'action'



Thick as sh!t
[Post edited 25 Sep 13:41]


It’s all just cosplaying isn’t it. The hypocrisy over their views on the burka for example is quite funny.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 15:33 - Sep 25 with 911 viewsDJR

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 12:47 - Sep 25 by Whos_blue

He's refused the magistrates court and has exercised his right to a trial via crown court.
Thus giving them the oxygen they so badly crave.
Cue protectors outside the court every day and free media attention.
Should just ignore the c units.

BBC News - Daniel Thomas pleads not guilty after dinghy slashed in Channel - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art


Interesting to note that the magistrate said the case could have been dealt with in the magistrates' court.

That suggests (despite what Robinson said) that Thomson was not charged with the more serious offence under section 1 of the Criminal Damage Act for which punishment is life imprisonment.

But I am sure that that claim will continue to be milked for all its worth.
[Post edited 25 Sep 15:35]
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 15:39 - Sep 25 with 890 viewsDJR

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 10:58 - Sep 25 by Mullet

It seems it is more a lack of class issue



His Mrs has also been stirring it up.

Weird given they live in Dubai and are immigrants who have already been slapped on the wrist over there.


It's interesting that Farage's henchmen such as Tice and Yusuf often engage in behaviour that would not be amiss if it were done by Restore.

I suppose it allows Farage to claim.



And it does go to show how things have come to a pretty pass when a prominent member of a mainstream party is effectively endorsing someone from the far right and his criminality
[Post edited 25 Sep 16:34]
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 16:17 - Sep 25 with 843 viewsmrfixit426

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:53 - Sep 25 by ArnoldMoorhen

You're really not the victim here.

The reason that Tory voters might be assumed to be supportive of things like this could stem from some Tory MPs (and the current Leader of the Opposition) sometimes making dog whistle statements which are, at the very least, designed to stir up strong emotions on the subject of immigration.


I'm sorry, what?

First of all, I'm not on the right, or the left. I've voted for four different parties over the last five elections. I don't do tribalism in politics. I was just making an observation. Why would I be the victim?

Secondly, I disagree with everything in your second paragraph. It's all conjecture and the assumptions you're making is why some people feel that if you're on the right, you're automatically labelled hard right by some. Not helpful.
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:02 - Sep 25 with 791 viewsbalcombeblue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 16:17 - Sep 25 by mrfixit426

I'm sorry, what?

First of all, I'm not on the right, or the left. I've voted for four different parties over the last five elections. I don't do tribalism in politics. I was just making an observation. Why would I be the victim?

Secondly, I disagree with everything in your second paragraph. It's all conjecture and the assumptions you're making is why some people feel that if you're on the right, you're automatically labelled hard right by some. Not helpful.


I don't agree that Badenoch 'dog whistles' anyway. It's such an overused term and is utterly confusing in its application.

The idea that Badenoch plays to a racist gallery is ridiculous.

I have done a quick review of 4 supposed dog whistles from Badenoch. McPherson, Sectarian Islamism in British politics, the Sewell report and naivety around racial hostility from immigrants.
All were sincerely and clearly expressed.
0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:03 - Sep 25 with 793 viewsDJR

He's just a big softy at heart.

https://www.dailymail.com/news

"Anti-migrant activist 'Danny Tommo' dabs his eyes with tissue as he's refused bail after pleading not guilty to charge of criminal damage for 'slashing dinghy in Channel'"
[Post edited 25 Sep 17:06]
0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:15 - Sep 25 with 767 viewsMullet

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:03 - Sep 25 by DJR

He's just a big softy at heart.

https://www.dailymail.com/news

"Anti-migrant activist 'Danny Tommo' dabs his eyes with tissue as he's refused bail after pleading not guilty to charge of criminal damage for 'slashing dinghy in Channel'"
[Post edited 25 Sep 17:06]


All part of the grift innit. He's either crocodile tears or overcome by all the donations he'll be getting while in prison (not a euphemism Keno)

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

2
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:17 - Sep 25 with 755 viewsbalcombeblue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:03 - Sep 25 by DJR

He's just a big softy at heart.

https://www.dailymail.com/news

"Anti-migrant activist 'Danny Tommo' dabs his eyes with tissue as he's refused bail after pleading not guilty to charge of criminal damage for 'slashing dinghy in Channel'"
[Post edited 25 Sep 17:06]


It must be a Friday if you've moved onto a different website DJR!

Are you having a late life redemption?
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:31 - Sep 25 with 726 viewseireblue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 14:22 - Sep 25 by Mullet

It’s all just cosplaying isn’t it. The hypocrisy over their views on the burka for example is quite funny.


Ban the berks.
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 18:22 - Sep 25 with 679 viewsDJR

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:17 - Sep 25 by balcombeblue

It must be a Friday if you've moved onto a different website DJR!

Are you having a late life redemption?


I often read the political stories on Mailonline, not least because I like to see the best-rated comments to get an idea of what its readers are thinking.

And I had a free digital subscription to the Telegraoh for a few years through a friend until recently. I read it every day which demonstrated to me how far journalistic standard in the paper had fallen from the 80s: Private Eye has commented on how many of its articles have to be amended or withdrawn.

Sadly, I can't access the Times or (more disappointingly) the FT, and, of all the broadsheets, the Guardian is the best for posting because it is not paywalled.

As it is, I didn't read the Guardian until I was 32 because I thought it was a cliche for someone left-wing to read, but the death of social democracy with the 1992 election made me think what the hell.

Up till then I read the Times, and then the Independent, a good paper in those days and one which inherited the great Alex cartoon from the Maxwell London daily paper which didn't last long.
[Post edited 25 Sep 21:19]
1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 18:43 - Sep 25 with 650 viewsarmchaircritic59

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 23:33 - Sep 24 by Whos_blue

Let's just hope this little stunt has massively backfired and it starts the downfall process for Thomas.
That said, the first few comments under the CPS release are supportive of Thomas.
As for that other weasel, I can't wait for his time to come either.
How are people swayed by these total c units?


People are gullible, they follow like sheep. Very very serious shortage of free thinkers in this country unfortunately.
0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:13 - Sep 26 with 506 viewsMullet

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 18:43 - Sep 25 by armchaircritic59

People are gullible, they follow like sheep. Very very serious shortage of free thinkers in this country unfortunately.


I think it’s the lack of critical thinking isn’t it?

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 14:14 - Sep 26 with 473 viewsArnoldMoorhen

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 13:40 - Sep 25 by ElderGrizzly

I do like this call for 'action'



Thick as sh!t
[Post edited 25 Sep 13:41]


"Just because they have arrested one of our leaders doesn't mean we can still stand up"

1
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 14:48 - Sep 26 with 450 viewsSwansea_Blue

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 18:43 - Sep 25 by armchaircritic59

People are gullible, they follow like sheep. Very very serious shortage of free thinkers in this country unfortunately.


I agree with whatever this poster has just said ^

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

3
CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 20:08 - Sep 27 with 305 viewsDJR

CPS making a public statement like this- is that normal? on 17:17 - Sep 25 by balcombeblue

It must be a Friday if you've moved onto a different website DJR!

Are you having a late life redemption?


This article suggests the Guardian is not all bad.

https://www.theguardian.com/wo

Martin Winstone, the senior historical adviser to the Holocaust Educational Trust, said: “There’s a feeling today that Britain really only found out about the Holocaust at the end of the war. But in 1942, the year in which most victims of the Holocaust were murdered, you couldn’t really escape this information in Britain. It was in every newspaper. It was on the BBC.

“The Manchester Guardian was the newspaper that reported most extensively on the Holocaust, taking a crusading position that there was more the British government and allied governments could be doing.”

For years, the Manchester Guardian, which was banned from Germany in 1933 for highlighting Adolf Hitler’s antisemitism, called for immigration restrictions to be lifted for Jews, lobbied for pressure to be applied to neutral nations to open their borders to refugees and for special rescue measures, realising that “the Nazis were aiming at the complete elimination of an entire group of people”.
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026