Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? 07:14 - Sep 25 with 2006 viewsWallingford_Boy

Tickets go live at 5 today, I’m nervous!

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 08:30 - Sep 25 with 1848 viewsMattinLondon

No. Put down Manchester, Knebworth and Glasgow for preferred options but no codes.

I’ve seen them a fair few times before so I won’t be too upset if unsuccessful.
0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 08:51 - Sep 25 with 1789 viewsWhos_blue

Nada.

I've seen them before, (Knebworth 96 inc) so not too disappointed, but the hype around it all is just bowlicks and the prices are a joke.
I've no doubt they'll be good shows though, so good luck to anyone who has got this far. I hope you get a ticket.

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:01 - Sep 25 with 1770 viewsScuzzer

Who are they playing against?

Established 1968

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:03 - Sep 25 with 1765 viewsDJR

Am I alone in thinking that their music is like a whiney dirge?

Not a patch on the Stone Roses.
[Post edited 25 Sep 9:03]
4
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:03 - Sep 25 with 1759 viewsMetal_Hacker

I love my music so managed to avoid the euphoria thankfully

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:14 - Sep 25 with 1717 viewsWallingford_Boy

The digs about their music were predictable.

I've also seen them a million times, but can't stand the idea of them touring and not seeing them, so am keeping everything crossed for later.

Uppa Sunshiiiiiiine x

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:21 - Sep 25 with 1666 viewsDJR

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:14 - Sep 25 by Wallingford_Boy

The digs about their music were predictable.

I've also seen them a million times, but can't stand the idea of them touring and not seeing them, so am keeping everything crossed for later.

Uppa Sunshiiiiiiine x


Fair enough for true fans like you.

But there appear to be an awful lot jumping on the bandwagon due to the hype.
3
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:43 - Sep 25 with 1616 viewsbaxterbasics

No, thankfully, because I wasn't looking for one.

I *did* get a presale code for Chase and Status though. Much more my territory.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

1
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 10:18 - Sep 25 with 1530 viewsWallingford_Boy

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:43 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

No, thankfully, because I wasn't looking for one.

I *did* get a presale code for Chase and Status though. Much more my territory.


Congrats.

Never used to be this hard to see the music you wanted to eh?

Kind of exciting though...

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 10:25 - Sep 25 with 1502 viewsmrshallisfit

I must prefer Fanta.
1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 10:42 - Sep 25 with 1473 viewsWeirdFishes

No code here, not bothered as I went last time so feel like I’ve done.

I feel those with codes will find it easier than last time as you’d expect lessons will have been learned.

Not so much of a fan as I used to be but it was incredible seeing them live and I’m sure they’ll be great again.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:03 - Sep 25 with 1393 viewsellaandred

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:14 - Sep 25 by Wallingford_Boy

The digs about their music were predictable.

I've also seen them a million times, but can't stand the idea of them touring and not seeing them, so am keeping everything crossed for later.

Uppa Sunshiiiiiiine x


A million times that's a lot.
I thought I was doing well with Steve Harley about 60 times and David Bowie at 22
0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:04 - Sep 25 with 1389 viewsWallingford_Boy

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:03 - Sep 25 by ellaandred

A million times that's a lot.
I thought I was doing well with Steve Harley about 60 times and David Bowie at 22


I'm older than I look.

RIP Sir Bobby

2
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:18 - Sep 25 with 1351 viewsbaxterbasics

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 09:14 - Sep 25 by Wallingford_Boy

The digs about their music were predictable.

I've also seen them a million times, but can't stand the idea of them touring and not seeing them, so am keeping everything crossed for later.

Uppa Sunshiiiiiiine x


I'm the same with The Prodigy. Have seen them 17 times now, starting in 1996. If they tour, I have to go. If they aren't too old to do it, neither am I!

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:21 - Sep 25 with 1342 viewsbaxterbasics

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 10:18 - Sep 25 by Wallingford_Boy

Congrats.

Never used to be this hard to see the music you wanted to eh?

Kind of exciting though...


Thankfully not quite as difficult for me as it is for an Oasis fan, or Taylor Swift etc.

Also the face value ticket is still some way lower than three digits!

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 12:35 - Sep 25 with 1187 viewsvapour_trail

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 11:18 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

I'm the same with The Prodigy. Have seen them 17 times now, starting in 1996. If they tour, I have to go. If they aren't too old to do it, neither am I!


Underworld is my version of this.

If they can still be bothered to do it when they’re on the verge of turning 70, the least I can do is rock up and have a shuffle around.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 13:54 - Sep 25 with 1062 viewsbaxterbasics

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 12:35 - Sep 25 by vapour_trail

Underworld is my version of this.

If they can still be bothered to do it when they’re on the verge of turning 70, the least I can do is rock up and have a shuffle around.


If your experience is anything like mine, you'll notice the average age of the crowd is also creeping up!

Although my generation is bringing their kids along too now, which helps even things up.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Knebworth tickets secured.... on 14:22 - Sep 25 with 1015 viewsBloots

....went in 96, going again in 27.

Marvellous.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 14:34 - Sep 25 with 998 viewsGuthrum

Didn't have enough APP

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 15:10 - Sep 25 with 953 viewswischip

I was lucky enough to see them at Earl's Court in 1995. I don't have any fear of missing out to see them again. To be honest I was quite horrified hearing about the long winded process of getting tickets now. I feel very lucky to have seen so many bands in the 80s/90s when the whole process of getting tickets was no more than visiting a record shop & buying them + 50p booking fee, sometimes even on the day of the gig.
1
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 15:40 - Sep 25 with 912 viewsvapour_trail

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 13:54 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

If your experience is anything like mine, you'll notice the average age of the crowd is also creeping up!

Although my generation is bringing their kids along too now, which helps even things up.


Ha yes, legacy acts do tend to ensure you’re not out of place.

Reckon the oasis gigs might be more mixed, although the pricing might rule out a lot of the kids from attending .

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 16:45 - Sep 25 with 851 viewsWhos_blue

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 15:10 - Sep 25 by wischip

I was lucky enough to see them at Earl's Court in 1995. I don't have any fear of missing out to see them again. To be honest I was quite horrified hearing about the long winded process of getting tickets now. I feel very lucky to have seen so many bands in the 80s/90s when the whole process of getting tickets was no more than visiting a record shop & buying them + 50p booking fee, sometimes even on the day of the gig.


I saw them there too!
Supported by The Bootleg Beatles, who joined Oasis on stage for I am the walrus!

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 21:27 - Sep 25 with 720 viewswischip

Everyone get their oasis codes yesterday? on 16:45 - Sep 25 by Whos_blue

I saw them there too!
Supported by The Bootleg Beatles, who joined Oasis on stage for I am the walrus!


Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about the Bootleg Beatles supporting. I do remember them coming on for I Am The Walrus. But I don't remember anything about the support setlist, we must have been at the bar most of the time before Oasis's set started. My abiding memory of that gig was every time the stage side screens zoomed in on Liam's face when he was doing his gormless far off stare into the distance all the girls throughout the venue started screaming. Never heard anything like that before or since, presumably that's more of a thing at boy band concerts.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026