Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the best poster on here? 10:42 - Sep 25 with 9345 viewsWallingford_Boy

I will go first - Guthrum. Always a sensible, well balanced poster. Witty, intelligent and kind.

Also a decent bloke in real life!

RIP Sir Bobby

5
Who is the best poster on here? on 09:40 - Sep 27 with 711 viewsRyorry

Who is the best poster on here? on 22:44 - Sep 26 by StevieH

In no particular order

Lucan
Dalai (RIP)
Wallers ❤️
Swansea
Johnnyboy
Footfetish


If “the late” posters are allowed …

Joe Soap

No.9

PJH

May they all R.I.P.
❤️❤️❤️

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

5
Who is the best poster on here? on 10:26 - Sep 27 with 632 viewshoppy

I couldn’t single out a ‘best poster’ on here. I have met so many over the years - at football, at BBQs, for a drink in London, the odd away matches, music festivals/gigs, and all have been genuinely good people, and glad to have met them. Some of whom are sadly no longer with us.

There’s many other posters that I’ve not met in person that I enjoy interacting with on this forum, from football, to puns, to music - I tend to stay clear of the politics ones as they can get a bit heavy, and I come on here for fun, not to get wound up or fall out.
I suppose, although not been a regular poster for a while, I’d better say KJ.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

4
Who is the best poster on here? on 10:30 - Sep 27 with 609 viewsBenters

Who is the best poster on here? on 10:26 - Sep 27 by hoppy

I couldn’t single out a ‘best poster’ on here. I have met so many over the years - at football, at BBQs, for a drink in London, the odd away matches, music festivals/gigs, and all have been genuinely good people, and glad to have met them. Some of whom are sadly no longer with us.

There’s many other posters that I’ve not met in person that I enjoy interacting with on this forum, from football, to puns, to music - I tend to stay clear of the politics ones as they can get a bit heavy, and I come on here for fun, not to get wound up or fall out.
I suppose, although not been a regular poster for a while, I’d better say KJ.


Creep 😂

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Who is the best poster on here? on 11:31 - Sep 27 with 528 viewsTheBlueGnu

I win the prize for the daftest poster, I reckon !

Poll: Who would potentially have been a great Ipswich manager ?

0
Who is the best poster on here? on 11:53 - Sep 27 with 506 viewsDubtractor

Who is the best poster on here? on 10:26 - Sep 27 by hoppy

I couldn’t single out a ‘best poster’ on here. I have met so many over the years - at football, at BBQs, for a drink in London, the odd away matches, music festivals/gigs, and all have been genuinely good people, and glad to have met them. Some of whom are sadly no longer with us.

There’s many other posters that I’ve not met in person that I enjoy interacting with on this forum, from football, to puns, to music - I tend to stay clear of the politics ones as they can get a bit heavy, and I come on here for fun, not to get wound up or fall out.
I suppose, although not been a regular poster for a while, I’d better say KJ.


Some of the gig/festival companions clearly of a high calibre though?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Who is the best poster on here? on 13:09 - Sep 27 with 457 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who is the best poster on here? on 09:40 - Sep 27 by Ryorry

If “the late” posters are allowed …

Joe Soap

No.9

PJH

May they all R.I.P.
❤️❤️❤️


I noticed the other day that my first DM from when we switched to this platform was from TractorGirl. I can’t remember what’s in it and have deliberately not opened it in case it’s something really mundane and not about feeding foxes ham sandwiches or some other batsh*t craziness lol.

RIP. We’ve lost some good ones.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
Who is the best poster on here? on 13:13 - Sep 27 with 449 viewsTheMoralMajority

Who is the best poster on here? on 13:09 - Sep 27 by Swansea_Blue

I noticed the other day that my first DM from when we switched to this platform was from TractorGirl. I can’t remember what’s in it and have deliberately not opened it in case it’s something really mundane and not about feeding foxes ham sandwiches or some other batsh*t craziness lol.

RIP. We’ve lost some good ones.


I'd imagine that it was a design for a flying car

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

2
Who is the best poster on here? on 13:20 - Sep 27 with 438 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who is the best poster on here? on 13:13 - Sep 27 by TheMoralMajority

I'd imagine that it was a design for a flying car


I could have been a millionaire Rodney! Maybe I should read it…

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Who is the best poster on here? on 16:15 - Sep 27 with 364 viewsstrikalite

Who is the best poster on here? on 16:11 - Sep 25 by StochesStotasBlewe

Great shout. Didn’t Lucan offer to set up a go fund me page for a new moped or is my memory playing tricks again?

FergalSharkey?
[Post edited 25 Sep 16:13]


LL did set up a go fund me, quite a few of us chipped in too, when he came clean he said he'd donate it to charity, £1.2m I think it was..:)
0
Who is the best poster on here? on 16:46 - Sep 27 with 340 viewshoppy

Who is the best poster on here? on 11:53 - Sep 27 by Dubtractor

Some of the gig/festival companions clearly of a high calibre though?


Oh, absolutely of the highest order.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026