Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer 14:29 - Sep 25 with 1292 viewsSteve_M


https://www.theguardian.com/fo


Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

4
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer on 14:37 - Sep 25 with 1260 viewsDarkBrandon

Nice interview. I hope he continues to do well.

His chess level is reasonable. He’s about the same rating as me, and I describe myself as better than a beginner, but not “good”
0
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer on 16:26 - Sep 25 with 1046 viewssoupytwist

That's a good read. I really hope he's successful at Southend and beyond.
0
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer on 17:35 - Sep 25 with 962 viewsBlueandTruesince82

A nice little piece on the bbc today too

Poll: Where will Town finish the season?

0
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer on 21:21 - Sep 25 with 829 viewsBurleysBoyz

The Guardian…?

BB
[Post edited 25 Sep 22:19]
0
Guardian interview with Kieron Dyer on 17:37 - Sep 26 with 472 viewsChurchman

Thank you for posting Steve. Interest8ng article. I’m so pleased he is doing well. Long May it continue!

Chess? Just shows you can never make assumptions - I’d never have guessed he would be interested or play the game, being an ex-footballer.

It’s a great game. Sadly I haven’t played in years now.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026