Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City found innocent 14:44 - Sep 25 with 1595 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Of 1 charge


Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

6
City found innocent on 14:47 - Sep 25 with 1543 viewsMetal_Hacker

And I'm sure the appeal will take another 6 years

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

6
City found innocent on 15:14 - Sep 25 with 1303 viewsSteve_M

City found innocent on 14:47 - Sep 25 by Metal_Hacker

And I'm sure the appeal will take another 6 years


About 115 years....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

2
City found innocent on 15:15 - Sep 25 with 1314 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m with Collymore on this one:


62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

3
City found innocent on 15:17 - Sep 25 with 1282 viewsGeoffSentence

Relegate them. I say


But they'll bog down the appeal for tears instead.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

1
City found innocent on 15:23 - Sep 25 with 1211 viewsBillywitch

Whatever the fine/punishment is it wont be enough (in some people eyes - which i understand)

Personally I don't see how they wont be docked a huge number of points, with various sanctions around player trading for a period of time.
1
City found innocent on 15:29 - Sep 25 with 1134 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

City found innocent on 15:17 - Sep 25 by GeoffSentence

Relegate them. I say


But they'll bog down the appeal for tears instead.


Does an appeal delay the punishment though ? In a criminal case, it wouldn't. Guess might be different here...

Not a Mummy. Don't have short arms.

1
City found innocent on 15:33 - Sep 25 with 1071 viewshomer_123

City found innocent on 15:15 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

I’m with Collymore on this one:



I agree, this punishment would fit the crime, so to speak.

But we all know it won't happen.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

1
City found innocent on 15:53 - Sep 25 with 912 viewsvapour_trail

City found innocent on 14:47 - Sep 25 by Metal_Hacker

And I'm sure the appeal will take another 6 years


Just found this:

When the commission publishes its verdict, either side can go to an appeals panel and, after this, arbitration. If all fails, either could attempt to find an argument to take to the high court. Under the rules of association of the Premier League there is no opportunity for either party to go to the court of arbitration for sport (Cas) in Switzerland.

That could drag this out for a good while yet.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
Login to get fewer ads

It’s got to be at least -40 points deduction on 15:54 - Sep 25 with 908 viewsBelsteadCav

Anything less and they’ll probably stay up

Saying that, they would probably still stay up on -40 lol

They’ve got to be made an example of

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
It’s got to be at least -40 points deduction on 16:04 - Sep 25 with 825 viewsBury_St_Emersonn

It’s got to be at least -40 points deduction on 15:54 - Sep 25 by BelsteadCav

Anything less and they’ll probably stay up

Saying that, they would probably still stay up on -40 lol

They’ve got to be made an example of


annual point docking

we should then expunge our relagtion 2 years ago

right?
1
City found innocent on 16:10 - Sep 25 with 782 viewsulrichlepen

I had a feeling they would be found guilty when pep left in the summer and a year before they tied haaland down to a nine year contract. Unfortunately, I can't see the punishment being material or any time soon
0
City found innocent on 16:20 - Sep 25 with 726 viewsbaxterbasics

Just kick them back down right to the bottom of the FA pyramid. A couple of years of them playing pub teams would be hilarious.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
City found innocent on 16:50 - Sep 25 with 584 viewsRyorry

City found innocent on 15:15 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

I’m with Collymore on this one:




Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026