Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Mirror Weighs a Ton 01:00 - Sep 28 with 1020 viewsstiff_talking

Interpol has released its best album in 20 years. Recording Engineer Dave Fridmann (Flaming Lips Soft Bulletin/Yoshi and the Robtos) added Sonic’s and underwater drums. Paul Banks singing is best of his career and the song writing has more space, fuller sound and a fresh air of quality.
It’s one of the best records of 2026. Essential listen for fans of Bright Lights / Antics.
5
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 07:27 - Sep 28 with 797 viewsSwailsey

Phenomenal isn’t it?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 07:47 - Sep 28 with 772 viewsBluish

I need to listen to this!
0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 08:47 - Sep 28 with 688 viewsSteve_M

I've heard the title track but need to listen to the rest of it. I'll take your post as a reminder for when 6 Music gets a bit crap late-morning.

Turn on the Bright Lights remains my favourite of their albums by a long way so interested to hear the comparison.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 08:58 - Sep 28 with 671 viewsCotty

Love the titular track, looking forward to hearing the rest
0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 12:14 - Sep 28 with 566 viewsNedPlimpton

Absolutely loved Turn on the bright lights and Antics. Our love to admire wasn't too bad either. Can't say I've enjoyed anything since other than the occasional single

Really haven't enjoyed the single Wings on Fire, but I'll put that to one side and give the album a spin
0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 12:17 - Sep 28 with 563 viewsBlueschev

Cheers for the heads up, will give it a listen tonight.
0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 01:24 - Sep 29 with 424 viewsstiff_talking

This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 12:17 - Sep 28 by Blueschev

Cheers for the heads up, will give it a listen tonight.


It’s a different sounding record. I really like it.
0
This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 10:34 - Sep 29 with 322 viewsthorpedo

I'll look into it..........

Thorpedo

0
Login to get fewer ads

This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 12:46 - Sep 29 with 283 viewsWeWereZombies

This Mirror Weighs a Ton on 10:34 - Sep 29 by thorpedo

I'll look into it..........


You can share your reflections on this forum...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026