By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
21:25 - Oct 3 with 737 views
Keno
I didn’t know they could read let alone drive
Poll:
So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog:
[Blog] My World Cup Reflections
5
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 22:40 - Oct 3 with 638 views
tonybied
Well Tufty had excellent road safety, so to some us older gens it should be no shock!
[Post edited 4 Oct 7:20]
2
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 22:56 - Oct 3 with 604 views
Godzilla
Short memory perhaps, I feel sorry for Willy that looks a bit sore.
0
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 23:45 - Oct 3 with 504 views
Keno
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 22:56 - Oct 3 by
Godzilla
Short memory perhaps, I feel sorry for Willy that looks a bit sore.
I had to check then TWTD webcam wasn’t turned on
Poll:
So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog:
[Blog] My World Cup Reflections
1
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 14:26 - Oct 4 with 209 views
Portmanteauxcurling
I know Red Squirrels are clever but
on 22:56 - Oct 3 by
Godzilla
Short memory perhaps, I feel sorry for Willy that looks a bit sore.
I find it usually is a bit sore when Willy rubs the shin.
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026