Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man banned from my local Waitrose 13:01 - Oct 4 with 2078 viewsKeno

No it isn’t me, neither was I old lady or the man in the helmet


https://www.theargus.co.uk/new

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:25 - Oct 4 with 1807 viewsOldsmoker

There were only 4 loose onions left - I looked for a paper bag. Found one and turned round and they'd gone. Scooped up by a woman (obvs not a lady) who was going to subject the till to a one-at-a-time weigh and price.
I felt terrorised by this incident. She was ahead of me at the till and the checkout girl was a bit 'why didn't you put these in a bag?'. I left the store and saw her talking to the chugger. I went to the car and realised she was parked close to me. As she returned her trolley I could have keyed her car but decided against it.
Am I a better person? - or a spineless coward for not sticking one to an onion thief.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

-1
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:51 - Oct 4 with 1741 viewsCafe_Newman

All racists are ignorant, but not all ignorant people are racists.

Mr Biggs' ignorance has been fed by decades of unremitting news reports and racist politicians spreading endless fear portraying anyone from Muslamistan and other countries in the Muslamic Empire as terrorists who hate the freedoms we enjoy in the West and are hell-bent on destroying it with their helmet-clad invasions of our provincial town supermarkets and imposition of Sharia Law into every aspect of our lives. We haven't been fighting the Global War on Terror for a quarter of a century for our grandkids to learn Islamish and other suicidal, burka-wearing Muslamic languages in our beautiful English kindergartens and crêches.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

3
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:55 - Oct 4 with 1730 viewsGuthrum

I thought the response from the Deputy Manager was very well worded.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

5
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:56 - Oct 4 with 1722 viewsDJR

I have it on good authority that the man in the helmet was planning to rob the sushi counter.
0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:11 - Oct 4 with 1670 viewsstickymockwell

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:56 - Oct 4 by DJR

I have it on good authority that the man in the helmet was planning to rob the sushi counter.


Thank god for men like him. I bet he was going to blow up the cheese aisle.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:13 - Oct 4 with 1660 viewsKeno

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:11 - Oct 4 by stickymockwell

Thank god for men like him. I bet he was going to blow up the cheese aisle.


I dropped a silent but deadly in the vegan food aisle there once

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:17 - Oct 4 with 1637 viewsstickymockwell

"Oh glorious leader, am I to blow up parliament so I become a martyr?

"No"

"A tube station?"

No

"A concert?"

No

"FFS Where then?"

"Worthing Waitrose!"

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

1
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:59 - Oct 4 with 1520 viewseireblue

Surprised he got in there before Bobby Jenrick.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 16:09 - Oct 4 with 1481 viewsSwansea_Blue


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 16:46 - Oct 4 with 1385 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Love the fact he doubled down in his interview with the Argus when describing the helmet wearer.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 18:13 - Oct 4 with 1253 viewsMeadowlark

What I want to know is when did we stop using the word shop and start calling all these establishments stores?
I still say I'm going to the shop.
And at least nobody in this article was referred to as "colleague" rather than staff.
0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 14:51 - Oct 5 with 828 viewshoppy

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:13 - Oct 4 by Keno

I dropped a silent but deadly in the vegan food aisle there once


I'm sure you wouldn't have been the first, and won't have been the last, particularly in that aisle.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:37 - Oct 5 with 752 viewshoppy

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 18:13 - Oct 4 by Meadowlark

What I want to know is when did we stop using the word shop and start calling all these establishments stores?
I still say I'm going to the shop.
And at least nobody in this article was referred to as "colleague" rather than staff.


Technically, as it is Waitrose, aren't the people that work there actually co-owning partners in the business/colleagues, rather than just staff?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 19:54 - Oct 5 with 606 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Man banned from my local Waitrose on 15:37 - Oct 5 by hoppy

Technically, as it is Waitrose, aren't the people that work there actually co-owning partners in the business/colleagues, rather than just staff?


"Comrades" surely? Although the company itself uses the term "Partners" I'm sure that's interchangeable

Poll: As we are indulging in pointless quesions. If my aunt had balls would she be ...

0
Man banned from my local Waitrose on 22:09 - Oct 5 with 504 viewssyntaxerror

Same guy might have previous in another local store. Seems he might not approve of people wearing a hijab while working
[Post edited 5 Oct 22:13]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026