Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy International Mens Day..... 20:41 - Nov 19 with 1268 viewsBloots

....to all of the men that frequent this forum.

I hope you've all had a productive, purposeful and, most importantly, a "manly" day.

Well done men!

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

2
Happy International Mens Day..... on 20:48 - Nov 19 with 1209 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What do I win?

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
A packet of razors.... on 20:59 - Nov 19 with 1187 viewsBloots

Happy International Mens Day..... on 20:48 - Nov 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

What do I win?


....half an ounce of Old Holborn and 6 back copies of Top Gear Magazine.

Enjoy, you great big hunk of manly goodness.

Men!!!

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 21:08 - Nov 19 with 1165 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I wasn't sure what to think about this so I consulted The Guardian.

https://tv.guardian.ng/interna

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
A packet of razors.... on 21:54 - Nov 19 with 1072 viewsDubtractor

A packet of razors.... on 20:59 - Nov 19 by Bloots

....half an ounce of Old Holborn and 6 back copies of Top Gear Magazine.

Enjoy, you great big hunk of manly goodness.

Men!!!


I might watch Roadhouse later.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
The original I hope?! (n/t) on 21:57 - Nov 19 with 1065 viewsBloots

A packet of razors.... on 21:54 - Nov 19 by Dubtractor

I might watch Roadhouse later.



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:00 - Nov 19 with 1055 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn’t even know we were playing, that’s how cool I am.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
The original I hope?! (n/t) on 22:02 - Nov 19 with 1051 viewsDubtractor

The original I hope?! (n/t) on 21:57 - Nov 19 by Bloots



Obviously. Some films are that perfect that they should never be remade.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
You're a proper bloke! (n/t) on 22:03 - Nov 19 with 1047 viewsBloots

Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:00 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

I didn’t even know we were playing, that’s how cool I am.



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Elliot is possibly.... on 22:05 - Nov 19 with 1042 viewsBloots

The original I hope?! (n/t) on 22:02 - Nov 19 by Dubtractor

Obviously. Some films are that perfect that they should never be remade.


...the most man of any man ever.

And he's international, so essentially today is his day.

All hail smooth Sam.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:22 - Nov 19 with 1005 viewsWeWereZombies

I opted for fried bread instead of toast when I had my vegetarian breakfast at Morrisons...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:27 - Nov 19 with 992 viewsSwansea_Blue

Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:22 - Nov 19 by WeWereZombies

I opted for fried bread instead of toast when I had my vegetarian breakfast at Morrisons...


You don’t get buffer than that

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 22:36 - Nov 19 with 950 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s just nice we finally have our own day. We’ve been marginalized for too long.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 00:09 - Nov 20 with 884 viewsGuthrum

Do you need to be an international man to qualify?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Happy International Mens Day..... on 07:27 - Nov 20 with 771 viewsBenters

Thank you.

I had a cottage pie for lunch yesterday,Yorkshire puddings,and a medley of veg.

For afters I had apple strudel.

Washed down with two pints of Plum Porter.

Look at me a English and Continental lunch.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 09:04 - Nov 20 with 701 viewsWeWereZombies

Happy International Mens Day..... on 07:27 - Nov 20 by Benters

Thank you.

I had a cottage pie for lunch yesterday,Yorkshire puddings,and a medley of veg.

For afters I had apple strudel.

Washed down with two pints of Plum Porter.

Look at me a English and Continental lunch.


Plum porter is lovely stuff. Keep drinking that and you will start leaning a little left in the hope of righting yourself...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Happy International Mens Day..... on 09:07 - Nov 20 with 695 viewsbaxterbasics

Does this mean I can leave yesterdays socks on the bedroom floor and the Mrs isn't allowed to complain about it?

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 09:48 - Nov 20 with 672 viewsJ2BLUE

I cannot help but feel very uncomfortable with this. Men do not need a 'day'.









It should be at least a week.
1
A packet of razors.... on 10:04 - Nov 20 with 638 viewsBlueschev

A packet of razors.... on 21:54 - Nov 19 by Dubtractor

I might watch Roadhouse later.


You big girl's bra! I'll be watching Zulu - Manly and British.
0
Happy International Mens Day..... on 10:43 - Nov 20 with 610 viewsBenters

Happy International Mens Day..... on 09:04 - Nov 20 by WeWereZombies

Plum porter is lovely stuff. Keep drinking that and you will start leaning a little left in the hope of righting yourself...


Doubt that ba.😂

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026