Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth v Ipswich Town - Predictions 08:42 - Apr 14 with 506 viewsNewsTWTD

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich


If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
0
Portsmouth v Ipswich Town - Predictions on 18:46 - Apr 14 with 323 viewsPerublue

I have kept the same prediction i made all those months ago before the 1st attempt at playing .. I know i should change it , but I also know what will happen if I do .
[Post edited 14 Apr 18:49]

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026