Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scoreline for tonight's England game 14:44 - Jun 17 with 1909 viewsvilanovablue

I'm plumping for 2-1
[Post edited 17 Jun 14:45]
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 14:46 - Jun 17 with 1539 viewsJ2BLUE

1-1
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 14:50 - Jun 17 with 1518 viewsMetal_Hacker

Can't see anything else other than a drab 1-1

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 14:54 - Jun 17 with 1507 viewsslade1

deffo a draw
I go 0-0
1
A solid 3 or 4 nil. GSTK. (n/t) on 14:56 - Jun 17 with 1498 viewsBloots


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 14:59 - Jun 17 with 1482 viewsbartyg

2-0, but I think the goals will come late. Not sure I can see Croatia scoring though.

FREE ISRAEL FROM THE IDF

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:06 - Jun 17 with 1454 views_CliveBaker_

I don't think Croatia are the side they were a few years ago, but I'm not convinced England are either for that matter.

Really interested to see which version of England shows up, we've generally done well when it matters, maybe some of the pointless friendlies have dampened my enthusiasm a bit, when in reality they're glorified training sessions with zero jeopardy and players going through the motions to avoid injuries. Been a while since we've had a game with any real pressure given we qualified so easily, probably not since the final of the Euros.

We've still got a really strong XI and good depth in forward areas, not convinced our defence is anything close to world class but I'm looking forward to it. Its coming home innit. GSTK.

2-0 England.
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:09 - Jun 17 with 1429 viewsbilllm

3-1
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:11 - Jun 17 with 1424 viewsChurchman

A scrappy 1-1
0
Login to get fewer ads

Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:16 - Jun 17 with 1391 viewsMattinLondon

3-0 England. A convincing performance, with England starting their tournament matches with confidence.

Down with the monarchy.
-2
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:17 - Jun 17 with 1375 viewsBelsteadCav

Scrappy 1-0 win

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:25 - Jun 17 with 1350 viewsRIPbobby

I am not very aware of this Croatia team, but I'm going for a solid 2-0 England win. Tough to get the better of Anderson and Rice in the middle.
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 1344 viewsportmanpensioner

Just seen a dog rolling balls down some stairs into baskets and he predicted 3-1 so I’ll go for that
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:31 - Jun 17 with 1325 viewsLion

England 1 Croatia 0 scorer Bellingham

Poll: Who has put Ipswich 'on the map' more in the last 5 years?

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:36 - Jun 17 with 1309 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

2-0

Kane (p) 31
Rogers 86
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:42 - Jun 17 with 1286 viewsLion

Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:36 - Jun 17 by DropCliffsNotBombs

2-0

Kane (p) 31
Rogers 86


that is incredibly accurate....are you from the future?! ;0) If so, please can you tell me who our new manager is going to be!

Poll: Who has put Ipswich 'on the map' more in the last 5 years?

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:44 - Jun 17 with 1270 viewsRyorry

I always fear for us when playing Croatia, probably why I have a bad feeling about this.

0-1 at worst, 1-1 at best. Hope to be proved wrong.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 16:06 - Jun 17 with 1203 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:42 - Jun 17 by Lion

that is incredibly accurate....are you from the future?! ;0) If so, please can you tell me who our new manager is going to be!


Oh I know alright but I'm not
Gonna tell you I'm afraid
So you'll just have to wait and see.
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 16:12 - Jun 17 with 1183 viewsquirkie

Loads of goals in this WC so far, average over 3 a game.

England up, so 0-0 nailed on.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 16:21 - Jun 17 with 1160 viewsford6600

6 nil. Kane hat-trick. As l have bet on him to win Golden Boot!
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 16:25 - Jun 17 with 1149 viewsvapour_trail

Scoreline for tonight's England game on 15:25 - Jun 17 by RIPbobby

I am not very aware of this Croatia team, but I'm going for a solid 2-0 England win. Tough to get the better of Anderson and Rice in the middle.


It’s still the Croatia team from about 2010 essentially. Modric, perisic. Etc. they’re all drawing their pensions.

It’ll be a draw.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 16:47 - Jun 17 with 1103 viewsLeoMuff

2-2

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 17:00 - Jun 17 with 1076 viewsbsw72

3-0
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 17:39 - Jun 17 with 1002 viewsjontysnut

Nervy 0-0
Boos
Sun headlines involving cowboys
Plastic chairs thrown somewhere in Dallas
0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 17:45 - Jun 17 with 988 viewsSE1blue

4-1 England.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

0
Scoreline for tonight's England game on 18:39 - Jun 17 with 948 viewsjudespiveyg

2-0 England. Kane x2

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026