Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mateo Kovacic maybe?? 13:01 - Jul 29 with 1303 viewsbreezy_runner

Out of contract next season and been told he can leave so should be low fee but big wages I assume. Stacks of prem experience and still only 32. If he's up for coming to us he is one I would seriously hope we go for
1
Mateo Kovacic maybe?? on 13:04 - Jul 29 with 1238 viewscressi

Better than a 36 Yr Henderson in my opinion maybe Chelsea would have back .
0
Mateo Kovacic maybe?? on 13:09 - Jul 29 with 1126 viewsBlueBoots

Injured for most of last season and on £150k pw wages...think one to pass on

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

0
Mateo Kovacic maybe?? on 18:58 - Jul 29 with 499 viewsarmchaircritic59

A player I had on my " radar 2 a few weeks back. always liked him and still has something to offer in the PL.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026