Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What on earth were the tories and badenoch thinking with this guy 17:51 - Aug 5 with 746 viewsDubtractor

First the selection, then the doubling down on it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
What on earth were the tories and badenoch thinking with this guy on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 726 viewsDubtractor

Gav/phil please delete this, just realised it has already been covered.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
What on earth were the tories and badenoch thinking with this guy on 21:38 - Aug 5 with 501 viewsfactual_blue

The word 'thinking' begs a few questions there, doesn't it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Best at sniping
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

0
What on earth were the tories and badenoch thinking with this guy on 21:48 - Aug 5 with 481 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What on earth were the tories and badenoch thinking with this guy on 21:38 - Aug 5 by factual_blue

The word 'thinking' begs a few questions there, doesn't it?


Facters! Welcome back!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026