| Pure Hunch 11:02 - Aug 17 with 1810 views | Cheltenham_Blue | And based on nothing at all. Once these two from Strasbourg are done, there will be two more in, both on loan with an obligation if we stay up. One will be a striker, the other Palacios. Neither will be done before Sunderland. [Post edited 17 Aug 11:03]
|  |
| |  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:09 - Aug 17 with 1631 views | _CliveBaker_ | I still think there will be quite a bit more business before deadline day, albeit post Sunderland. Out: Palmer, Hirst, Humphreys, Al-Hamadi, Ogbene nailed on. I think 2 or 3 on top, from Taylor, Philogene, Nunez, Mehmeti, Johnson. 8 out in total. Inbound I can see another 4 after Enciso & Outtara. |  | |  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:11 - Aug 17 with 1568 views | DanTheMan | I imagine it will be along those lines. I think as we get closer to the end of the window, the loan market for the kinds of players able to hold their own in the PL will open up, but nobody will want to loan those kinds of players out before they know the state of their own squads. |  |
|  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:15 - Aug 17 with 1442 views | Ryorry |
| Pure Hunch on 11:09 - Aug 17 by _CliveBaker_ | I still think there will be quite a bit more business before deadline day, albeit post Sunderland. Out: Palmer, Hirst, Humphreys, Al-Hamadi, Ogbene nailed on. I think 2 or 3 on top, from Taylor, Philogene, Nunez, Mehmeti, Johnson. 8 out in total. Inbound I can see another 4 after Enciso & Outtara. |
Hope we keep Nunez, his character alone is a real asset. |  |
|  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:21 - Aug 17 with 1312 views | SWLondonBlue93 | My feeling is after the Strasbourg pair, we will only see one more permanent signing and anything further will be loans. We still have two PL loan spots open plus potentially others from abroad. I doubt we have much PSR (or whatever it's called now) headroom and it seems like we won't be able to cash in on Philogene this summer. |  | |  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:24 - Aug 17 with 1249 views | cressi |
| Pure Hunch on 11:21 - Aug 17 by SWLondonBlue93 | My feeling is after the Strasbourg pair, we will only see one more permanent signing and anything further will be loans. We still have two PL loan spots open plus potentially others from abroad. I doubt we have much PSR (or whatever it's called now) headroom and it seems like we won't be able to cash in on Philogene this summer. |
The money from outgoings will give us more wiggle room. |  | |  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:29 - Aug 17 with 1170 views | SWLondonBlue93 |
| Pure Hunch on 11:24 - Aug 17 by cressi | The money from outgoings will give us more wiggle room. |
It will, but other than Hirst I don't see any significant (£5m+) fees coming in. |  | |  |
| Pure Hunch on 11:39 - Aug 17 with 983 views | hype313 |
| Pure Hunch on 11:29 - Aug 17 by SWLondonBlue93 | It will, but other than Hirst I don't see any significant (£5m+) fees coming in. |
£20m for Al Hamadi being to greedy? |  |
|  |
| |