Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume everyone got the government alert? 19:02 - Aug 14 with 6735 viewspointofblue

A bit worrying it's even necessary for them to ask people to... basically do the obvious, especially in the middle of a heat wave.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 with 3801 viewsLesta_Tractor

Midway through dinner, nearly dropped my sausage

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 with 3787 viewschicoazul

There is a risk of fire, wow I had no idea thanks

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

-1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:04 - Aug 14 with 3771 viewsDanTheMan

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 by chicoazul

There is a risk of fire, wow I had no idea thanks


You forget how many complete idiots there are.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

19
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:06 - Aug 14 with 3713 viewsDubtractor

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:04 - Aug 14 by DanTheMan

You forget how many complete idiots there are.


Exactly what I was going to say.

bUt ItS sUmMeR....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 3689 viewsSenatorBlue

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 by Lesta_Tractor

Midway through dinner, nearly dropped my sausage


Barbecued?
1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 3689 viewsTrequartista

Thought we'd signed Palacios - it would be that important a signing.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:07 - Aug 14 with 3680 viewschicoazul

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:04 - Aug 14 by DanTheMan

You forget how many complete idiots there are.


Fair point

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:08 - Aug 14 with 3666 viewsBloomBlue

My brother lived near Dartford for years, nearly every other year they had a massive fire on the heath and the fire service always felt the fires were started by someone flicking a lighted cigarette out of a vehicle window - some cannot even understand the obvious things you shouldn't in hot summers
0
Login to get fewer ads

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:09 - Aug 14 with 3624 viewsBrianTablet

And now everyone is going to do the obvious, turn off surprise alerts as they are incredibly dangerous while driving.
[Post edited 14 Aug 19:10]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot."
Poll: You live in Clacton. You are duty-bound to vote. Who do you vote for?

1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:12 - Aug 14 with 3558 viewsGlasgowBlue

Didn't get one up here.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:13 - Aug 14 with 3543 viewsRonFearonsHair

Phew. I was worried for a moment it was an alert to say Harry Clarke had left.
3
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:13 - Aug 14 with 3538 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nope, flying under the radar!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:16 - Aug 14 with 3498 viewsurbanpenguin

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 by Lesta_Tractor

Midway through dinner, nearly dropped my sausage


You eat early!

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:17 - Aug 14 with 3484 viewsarmchaircritic59

I did, though I obviously missed the alert that told us we would be getting an alert :)
0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:19 - Aug 14 with 3457 viewsSitfcB

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:17 - Aug 14 by armchaircritic59

I did, though I obviously missed the alert that told us we would be getting an alert :)


Andy sent it out without warning the sneaky little minx.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:22 - Aug 14 with 3417 viewsLesta_Tractor

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:16 - Aug 14 by urbanpenguin

You eat early!


Curse of having a toddler

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:23 - Aug 14 with 3401 viewsNthQldITFC

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:22 - Aug 14 by Lesta_Tractor

Curse of having a toddler


Yes, they're a lot to digest if you eat them after 6pm.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

8
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:24 - Aug 14 with 3395 viewsLesta_Tractor

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:23 - Aug 14 by NthQldITFC

Yes, they're a lot to digest if you eat them after 6pm.


Indeed, probably going to be messy tomorrow morning

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:25 - Aug 14 with 3385 viewsbluelagos

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:13 - Aug 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope, flying under the radar!


It was a teaser to see who has phone capable of down loading match tickets. Defo info.

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

3
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:27 - Aug 14 with 3364 viewsredrickstuhaart

Unfortunately people are stupid and arrogant.

That said.... they did an emergency alert?!!! Why FFS. Absolutely pathetic. Glad I turned mine off when they first brought it in.

Poll: Will the US Mid terms get cancelled or "postponed"?

1
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:28 - Aug 14 with 3347 viewsThe_Major

Burnham in Downing Street at 6:59pm

— Flatlander (@flatlander.bsky.social) 2026-08-14T18:26:43.912Z
6
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:34 - Aug 14 with 3284 viewsarmchaircritic59

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:19 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

Andy sent it out without warning the sneaky little minx.


Well, at least he has an appropriate surname :)
2
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:35 - Aug 14 with 3272 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:03 - Aug 14 by Lesta_Tractor

Midway through dinner, nearly dropped my sausage


From a disposal barbecue in the local park?
0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 3244 viewsLesta_Tractor

I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:35 - Aug 14 by King_of_Portman_Rd

From a disposal barbecue in the local park?


Learned about "total fire ban" days living in Melbourne.

I've put the charcoal BBQ back in the garage and wheeled out the gas BBQ instead.
[Post edited 14 Aug 19:37]

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

0
I assume everyone got the government alert? on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 3183 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

To be fair. It certainly got my attention as pretty irritating, but therefore effective in me getting the message.

Made me think about bbqs though 🤤

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026