Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope its ok to share 10:46 - Aug 22 with 1233 viewsKeno

But this is brilliant



Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

20
I hope its ok to share on 11:37 - Aug 22 with 883 viewsBluespeed225

Only, minor , minor, complaint, it always seems Bill McGarry is glossed over. Steered us through a difficult time post Milburn, got us up, ok left for ‘bigger and better’ things, but left the next incumbent a base to work from.
2
I hope its ok to share on 11:41 - Aug 22 with 830 viewsalgy

I hope its ok to share on 11:37 - Aug 22 by Bluespeed225

Only, minor , minor, complaint, it always seems Bill McGarry is glossed over. Steered us through a difficult time post Milburn, got us up, ok left for ‘bigger and better’ things, but left the next incumbent a base to work from.


Yes, and he actually won the division rather than coming second.
1
I hope its ok to share on 12:19 - Aug 22 with 616 viewshoppy

I hope its ok to share on 11:37 - Aug 22 by Bluespeed225

Only, minor , minor, complaint, it always seems Bill McGarry is glossed over. Steered us through a difficult time post Milburn, got us up, ok left for ‘bigger and better’ things, but left the next incumbent a base to work from.


My minor complaint, which will bug me, as it’s my kind of annoyance thing… and I guess it might’ve been rushed, but the credit says “Glory days artwork”, whereas I thought he used “Glory Days Artwork” himself?

Other than that, it’s ok, although not a big fan of his illustrative style personally.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
I hope its ok to share on 13:18 - Aug 22 with 473 viewsMK1

Bit annoyed I'm not on there. Other than that, yeah, I like it.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026