Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. 04:42 - Aug 23 with 2457 viewsBenters

I hope West Ham crash and burn the horrible plastic fks.

I can honestly say I hate West Ham more than I do Norwich.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

14
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:12 - Aug 23 with 2228 viewstiptreeblue

You are not alone with that feeling mate
4
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:50 - Aug 23 with 2088 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:12 - Aug 23 by tiptreeblue

You are not alone with that feeling mate


Goodo.👍

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:57 - Aug 23 with 2077 viewsChurchman

So do I. Dreadful club and always has been. Their supporters are truly ghastly, just like east London itself.
3
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 08:39 - Aug 23 with 1967 viewsBlue_Heath

For once I don't fully agree with you, do I hate WHU yes but compared to that lot its not even close.

That said a perfect day all round.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

2
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 08:53 - Aug 23 with 1931 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:57 - Aug 23 by Churchman

So do I. Dreadful club and always has been. Their supporters are truly ghastly, just like east London itself.


This.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:07 - Aug 23 with 1869 viewsEastTownBlue

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 08:39 - Aug 23 by Blue_Heath

For once I don't fully agree with you, do I hate WHU yes but compared to that lot its not even close.

That said a perfect day all round.


I agree but if I lived in Essex I may have a different opinion on that.
0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:21 - Aug 23 with 1820 viewstiptreeblue

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:07 - Aug 23 by EastTownBlue

I agree but if I lived in Essex I may have a different opinion on that.


Being surrounded by gobby wet sham supporters for most of my life caused my hatred for them, obviously there's a natural dislike for the mob from Norfolk, but it doesn't compare to those from London
1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:50 - Aug 23 with 1696 viewsWubbleU

But if they sack their manager, there is a nightmare scenario. They'd be looking for someone with a track record in the Championship and potential to push on from there.

I think we know someone who might be getting restless about now.
-1
Login to get fewer ads

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 10:07 - Aug 23 with 1644 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 07:57 - Aug 23 by Churchman

So do I. Dreadful club and always has been. Their supporters are truly ghastly, just like east London itself.


Behave yourself
1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 11:30 - Aug 23 with 1540 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:07 - Aug 23 by EastTownBlue

I agree but if I lived in Essex I may have a different opinion on that.


My village in the 1970s had two big old housing estates built and out from the smoke did they pour.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 11:31 - Aug 23 with 1537 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:21 - Aug 23 by tiptreeblue

Being surrounded by gobby wet sham supporters for most of my life caused my hatred for them, obviously there's a natural dislike for the mob from Norfolk, but it doesn't compare to those from London


This.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 12:24 - Aug 23 with 1461 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

95% of Romford is West Ham.

Including one of my brothers and all of my cousins.

Absolutely despise them as a club. Would nothing more than them to be liquidated.

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

2
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 1339 viewsMattinLondon

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 12:24 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

95% of Romford is West Ham.

Including one of my brothers and all of my cousins.

Absolutely despise them as a club. Would nothing more than them to be liquidated.


Please may I ask why Ipswich? Are there other members of your family that support Ipswich?
0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 13:52 - Aug 23 with 1313 viewsSimonds92

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 13:45 - Aug 23 by MattinLondon

Please may I ask why Ipswich? Are there other members of your family that support Ipswich?


Shouldn't need an explanation, what a football club!
1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 14:03 - Aug 23 with 1288 viewsdyersdream

I hate west ham and there chavy supporters
2
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 14:24 - Aug 23 with 1255 viewsChurchman

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 10:07 - Aug 23 by BlueBlueBluex2

Behave yourself


They mix arrogance, entitlement, stupidity and fantasy all into one.

We had more trouble with them back in the day than supporters of any other club.

They treated John Lyall like dirt.

Their kit is drab and horrible. The area is drab and horrible.

I had a manager who was West ‘Am for a short while and when they beat us in the second play off game he was just as unpleasant about it as those knuckle dragging chavs in the ground were

My mate’s son married into a gargoyle family from Dagenham. An odious lot. ‘Ere what clubs do you support’?’ Answer provided. ‘They ain’t real clubs are they. We’re all west am’’now that’s a proper club, not like the rubbish you support’. It was a good thing we were going to my mate’s dad’s funeral otherwise the idiot’s ill fitting cheap white shirt might have finished up getting a little soiled given the somewhat volatile nature of one of my chums.

Not been to the Olympic stadium for football. I gather it’s soulless and dreadful. Went to the Boleyn ground a lot. That was dreadful too but it had a soul. A rotten one. To the core.

Never forgiven for 1975 or their attitude after the play off games.

I pity Norwich but hate West Ham. If they go bust I’ll cheer from the rooftops. East London has Orient. A proper football club and a nice one to boot.

I could go on, but you’ll get the drift.
4
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 14:35 - Aug 23 with 1223 viewsblueoutlook

Can’t stand them. Worked with loads of Hammers fans, gobby, loud mouthed morons the lot of them. Hate them as much as Norwich easily .
1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 17:51 - Aug 23 with 1052 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 09:50 - Aug 23 by WubbleU

But if they sack their manager, there is a nightmare scenario. They'd be looking for someone with a track record in the Championship and potential to push on from there.

I think we know someone who might be getting restless about now.


He'll be waiting for Carrick to be sacked in November.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Poll: If we are promoted you can take only one of these ex players back
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 18:08 - Aug 23 with 1009 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 12:24 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

95% of Romford is West Ham.

Including one of my brothers and all of my cousins.

Absolutely despise them as a club. Would nothing more than them to be liquidated.


Good man Rommers

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 18:10 - Aug 23 with 995 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 13:45 - Aug 23 by MattinLondon

Please may I ask why Ipswich? Are there other members of your family that support Ipswich?


He used to play with tractors a lot when he was a sprog.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 18:14 - Aug 23 with 979 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 14:24 - Aug 23 by Churchman

They mix arrogance, entitlement, stupidity and fantasy all into one.

We had more trouble with them back in the day than supporters of any other club.

They treated John Lyall like dirt.

Their kit is drab and horrible. The area is drab and horrible.

I had a manager who was West ‘Am for a short while and when they beat us in the second play off game he was just as unpleasant about it as those knuckle dragging chavs in the ground were

My mate’s son married into a gargoyle family from Dagenham. An odious lot. ‘Ere what clubs do you support’?’ Answer provided. ‘They ain’t real clubs are they. We’re all west am’’now that’s a proper club, not like the rubbish you support’. It was a good thing we were going to my mate’s dad’s funeral otherwise the idiot’s ill fitting cheap white shirt might have finished up getting a little soiled given the somewhat volatile nature of one of my chums.

Not been to the Olympic stadium for football. I gather it’s soulless and dreadful. Went to the Boleyn ground a lot. That was dreadful too but it had a soul. A rotten one. To the core.

Never forgiven for 1975 or their attitude after the play off games.

I pity Norwich but hate West Ham. If they go bust I’ll cheer from the rooftops. East London has Orient. A proper football club and a nice one to boot.

I could go on, but you’ll get the drift.


Beautiful post Churchie.

I remember many moons ago when I moved to Benters,I walked in the local to be greeted by ‘this is a West Ham pub’ by the landlord…from that day on whenever I went in there I made sure I had a Town shirt on.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 18:15 - Aug 23 with 972 viewsBenters

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 17:51 - Aug 23 by GlasgowBlue

He'll be waiting for Carrick to be sacked in November.


This.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 22:34 - Aug 26 with 675 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wasn’t it nice to see Charlton beating West Ham. on 13:45 - Aug 23 by MattinLondon

Please may I ask why Ipswich? Are there other members of your family that support Ipswich?


Sorry - just seen this

Benters was correct. I used to like tractors as a toddler and so my uncle got me an Ipswich kit for my 3rd birthday as a joke because we were the Tractor Boys. And from there I sat and watched our matches. It just grew from there basically. Now 25 years on I’m a season ticket holder for like 11 years or so now I believe
[Post edited 26 Aug 22:35]

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026