Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich 07:32 - Aug 28 with 1642 viewsNthQldITFC

If you didn't think I was a massive juvenile tvvat already, I'll bet you do now.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

7
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 07:54 - Aug 28 with 1557 viewsKBsSocks

It's pure vanity, and, yes, completely childish bullying.

I will file to rename my garden pond Lake Ontario.

Blog: Comparison Time Again

0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:30 - Aug 28 with 1465 viewsbsw72

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 07:54 - Aug 28 by KBsSocks

It's pure vanity, and, yes, completely childish bullying.

I will file to rename my garden pond Lake Ontario.


Partly vanity, but partly playing to the poorly educated supporter base he has across America who see it as standing up for McMerican Freedom.
1
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:41 - Aug 28 with 1422 viewsChurchman

The only people that don’t see him as an orange shtgibbon are the grisly idiot he sees in a mirror and his Neanderthal supporters. If they all clubbed together I suspect they’d struggle with the 11+.

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename the upstairs toilet the 51st State.
[Post edited 28 Aug 9:33]
1
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:45 - Aug 28 with 1386 viewsDJR

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:41 - Aug 28 by Churchman

The only people that don’t see him as an orange shtgibbon are the grisly idiot he sees in a mirror and his Neanderthal supporters. If they all clubbed together I suspect they’d struggle with the 11+.

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename the upstairs toilet the 51st State.
[Post edited 28 Aug 9:33]


On a tangential note, I was reading Kevin Beattie's entry on Wikipedia this morning to ascertain which Norwegian club he played for in 1987 because a couple of friends and I saw him play for them and got a photo with him after the game.

Wikipedia says that he passed his 11+ but didn't go because his family couldn't afford the uniform.
[Post edited 28 Aug 8:46]
2
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:48 - Aug 28 with 1370 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:41 - Aug 28 by Churchman

The only people that don’t see him as an orange shtgibbon are the grisly idiot he sees in a mirror and his Neanderthal supporters. If they all clubbed together I suspect they’d struggle with the 11+.

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename the upstairs toilet the 51st State.
[Post edited 28 Aug 9:33]


And here's the thing he didn't think of beforehand: people currently remember the names of the Great Lakes using the mnemonic HOMES (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior).

However, with his new name-change, the only viable mnemonic word for this is SHAME!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

6
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:51 - Aug 28 with 1362 viewsLeaky

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:41 - Aug 28 by Churchman

The only people that don’t see him as an orange shtgibbon are the grisly idiot he sees in a mirror and his Neanderthal supporters. If they all clubbed together I suspect they’d struggle with the 11+.

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename the upstairs toilet the 51st State.
[Post edited 28 Aug 9:33]


I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename must upstairs toilet the 51st State.

Has Trump ever been in Spoons
0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:21 - Aug 28 with 1261 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

The River Plate, Shirley?


0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:23 - Aug 28 with 1247 viewsNthQldITFC

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:48 - Aug 28 by BasingstokeBlue

And here's the thing he didn't think of beforehand: people currently remember the names of the Great Lakes using the mnemonic HOMES (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior).

However, with his new name-change, the only viable mnemonic word for this is SHAME!


That's very good.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Login to get fewer ads

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:24 - Aug 28 with 1238 viewsWeWereZombies

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:51 - Aug 28 by Leaky

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename must upstairs toilet the 51st State.

Has Trump ever been in Spoons


I'm beginning to think that this thread should be renamed The Friday Poo Thread...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:31 - Aug 28 with 1188 viewsgrow_our_own

I've just filed a motion to rename Norwich "Bus Stop in Ipswich".
3
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:34 - Aug 28 with 1170 viewsBlueschev

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:45 - Aug 28 by DJR

On a tangential note, I was reading Kevin Beattie's entry on Wikipedia this morning to ascertain which Norwegian club he played for in 1987 because a couple of friends and I saw him play for them and got a photo with him after the game.

Wikipedia says that he passed his 11+ but didn't go because his family couldn't afford the uniform.
[Post edited 28 Aug 8:46]


Having listened to him on Radio Suffolk for a number of years, I find that last paragraph rather difficult to believe!
0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:35 - Aug 28 with 1170 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Dude is 80 years old - the equivalent of your grandad trolling people on the internet.

Still, good to see him tackling the important issues.
0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:47 - Aug 28 with 1133 viewsNthQldITFC

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:35 - Aug 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Dude is 80 years old - the equivalent of your grandad trolling people on the internet.

Still, good to see him tackling the important issues.


I don't really see trolling in him. I see the barely suppressed rage of frustrated emotional toddler. The permanently cold, empty, dead fish eyes are a massive giveaway.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

3
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:59 - Aug 28 with 1090 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 09:23 - Aug 28 by NthQldITFC

That's very good.



Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

0
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 10:20 - Aug 28 with 1017 viewsOldsmoker

Competition between Canada and Mexico as to the new name for the land in the middle.
North Mexico or South Canada.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

3
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 10:29 - Aug 28 with 986 viewsGuthrum

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 07:54 - Aug 28 by KBsSocks

It's pure vanity, and, yes, completely childish bullying.

I will file to rename my garden pond Lake Ontario.


It's actually going to cost US businesses and organisations a lot of money to rebrand (registrations, websites, signage for buildings and vehicles, etc.). Not to mention the cost for schools of producing new resources with the changed name. Google maps will have to introduce more country-specific alogrithms. Cities will have to rename roads, parks and other locations.

A complete dog's dinner.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
On a similar note on 10:31 - Aug 28 with 986 viewsGuthrum

I wonder if this is why the Trump administration has just designated Palestine Action a terrorist organisation?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 10:33 - Aug 28 with 970 viewspositivity

I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 08:41 - Aug 28 by Churchman

The only people that don’t see him as an orange shtgibbon are the grisly idiot he sees in a mirror and his Neanderthal supporters. If they all clubbed together I suspect they’d struggle with the 11+.

I think I’ll sign an Executive Order to rename the upstairs toilet the 51st State.
[Post edited 28 Aug 9:33]


i'll happily second a motion to officially rename him as the "orange shtgibbon"

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

2
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 18:05 - Aug 28 with 760 viewsfactual_blue

I have today signed and executve order renaming norfolk as Outer Suffolk.


Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Best at sniping
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

3
I've just 'filed a motion' to rename the River Waveney the River Ipswich on 19:09 - Aug 28 with 703 viewsGeoffSentence

The only surprise was that he didn't propose Lake Trump.

There is precedent for this renaming of things to be fair. The North Sea was widely, if not exclusively, known as The German Ocean until the first world war. Although the circumstances were a little more understandable and there was no official government announcement, for some reason people just started using the alternative North Sea.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026