Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just enjoying the game 20:57 - Sep 15 with 518 viewsNutkins_Return

No real pressure tonight and hoping for something but Arsenal just punch the hell out of a half mistake. Yes defending wasn't good for the goals but most teams don't punish you like this.

Even when we are losing I do enjoy watching how we play now. We've created some good moments but just not razor Sharpe like Arsenal.

Philogene has been decent. Ouattara and Fleming have been excellent. Mcateer had a horror start but actually been ok having been really worried about him. Kipre is a problem. Just not got the mobility.

Forgot Mehmeti was playing for 20 mins but got a bit more involved. Good effort from him on the half volley from Flemming cut back.


Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

0
Just enjoying the game on 21:17 - Sep 15 with 447 viewsVaughan8

Not sure how anyone is enjoying this game. I've had to switch off after the 3rd goal.
0
Just enjoying the game on 21:21 - Sep 15 with 377 viewsWD19

Just enjoying the game on 21:17 - Sep 15 by Vaughan8

Not sure how anyone is enjoying this game. I've had to switch off after the 3rd goal.


I kind of saw where the OP was coming from at half time. We were 2 down and defended poorly, but we played some OK stuff and looked like we could score. I was watching it thinking we would score at some point and hoping we weren’t out of it by then.

Second half has had little to enjoy…..although we score as I write.
0
Just enjoying the game on 21:22 - Sep 15 with 366 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just enjoying the game on 21:17 - Sep 15 by Vaughan8

Not sure how anyone is enjoying this game. I've had to switch off after the 3rd goal.


You’re missing our comeback then

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026