Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall vs West ham 12:46 - Sep 19 with 756 viewsDubtractor

Millwall are giving WH a proper 'welcome to the Championship' performance. West ham really aren't able to compete with the intensity that Millwall bring.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Millwall vs West ham on 13:06 - Sep 19 with 621 viewsgainsboroughblue

'Ammers haven't been in it at all.

Millwall really need to be at least 2 up at HT though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
Millwall vs West ham on 13:07 - Sep 19 with 619 viewsTrimandBlue82

Good game so far. Millwall looking really physical and a massive threat from set pieces. West ham are hardly getting a look in and long may it continue!
0
Millwall vs West ham on 13:09 - Sep 19 with 596 viewsDubtractor

Lyndon Dykes really is a very poor player though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Millwall vs West ham on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 559 viewsBlueschev

Millwall look decent. Busy old morning for south London coke dealers I imagine.
1
Millwall vs West ham on 13:18 - Sep 19 with 539 viewsgainsboroughblue

Millwall vs West ham on 13:06 - Sep 19 by gainsboroughblue

'Ammers haven't been in it at all.

Millwall really need to be at least 2 up at HT though.


There it is.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
Millwall vs West ham on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 502 viewsgiant_stow

Millwall vs West ham on 13:18 - Sep 19 by gainsboroughblue

There it is.


That long shot just before the goal... wow.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

0
Millwall vs West ham on 13:31 - Sep 19 with 421 viewsDubtractor

We had a few games last season where we were outfought and struggled to compete, but I don't recall a half of football as bad as West Ham have just offered. And West Ham really ought to have the players to play through that intensity from millwall.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026