| Nord VPN 10:43 - Sep 27 with 960 views | Alberto_the_frog | My renewal is £111, having been £35 last year. Quite a hike! Any other reasonably priced ones that people use? TIA |  |
| |  |
| Nord VPN on 10:45 - Sep 27 with 947 views | carlo88 | ProtonVPN seem pretty reliable and simple. Think they all hike the charges from year 2/3 if you don't watch out |  | |  |
| Nord VPN on 10:49 - Sep 27 with 908 views | ParisBlue | Surfshark |  |
|  |
| Nord VPN on 11:11 - Sep 27 with 850 views | geg1992 | I used Topcashback for it before, currently 99% cashback on NordVPN DM me if you need a sign up link, can get £10 extra if signing through a link too. |  |
|  |
| Nord VPN on 11:37 - Sep 27 with 758 views | Smoresy | IIRC I let my Nord expire and then bought a new subscription with Nord the next day/week at the introductory price, same email and account details. Whether that would work today or shouldn't have worked back then, can't say, was in 2025 as I bought a 2-year sub. Definitely recommend switching off auto-renewal in people's accounts; that in itself may change renewal offers when the time comes (speculative shout but nobody wants it renewing at their hike price anyway!). |  | |  |
| Nord VPN on 13:44 - Sep 27 with 544 views | Meadowlark |
| Nord VPN on 11:37 - Sep 27 by Smoresy | IIRC I let my Nord expire and then bought a new subscription with Nord the next day/week at the introductory price, same email and account details. Whether that would work today or shouldn't have worked back then, can't say, was in 2025 as I bought a 2-year sub. Definitely recommend switching off auto-renewal in people's accounts; that in itself may change renewal offers when the time comes (speculative shout but nobody wants it renewing at their hike price anyway!). |
Just checked my account settings and auto renew was ON. I have turned it off. Thanks for the info!! |  | |  |
| Nord VPN on 13:52 - Sep 27 with 526 views | RobTheMonk | Plus one for Proton. Have a look around Black Friday and you can normally get pretty decent offers. |  | |  |
| Nord VPN on 13:53 - Sep 27 with 526 views | Alberto_the_frog |
| Nord VPN on 10:45 - Sep 27 by carlo88 | ProtonVPN seem pretty reliable and simple. Think they all hike the charges from year 2/3 if you don't watch out |
Thanks, I'd heard that was pretty decent |  |
|  |
| Nord VPN on 15:24 - Sep 27 with 414 views | ParisBlue | The other trick to try here is go through to the payment page, then instead of entering your credit card details, close the page and wait 24 hours. There's every chance youll receive an email with better offers. Also don't be afraid to cancel, you'll likely be offered better deals that way as well before the final cancellation confirmation page. [Post edited 27 Sep 15:26]
|  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Nord VPN on 16:28 - Sep 27 with 316 views | jaykay |
| Nord VPN on 13:52 - Sep 27 by RobTheMonk | Plus one for Proton. Have a look around Black Friday and you can normally get pretty decent offers. |
i get pronton for free with their e mail. just got maybe 2 choices of a server but then it went 10 all different countries. |  |
| forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows |
|  |
| Nord VPN on 17:18 - Sep 27 with 263 views | mikeybloo88 | I find Surfshark to be very user friendly and effective...I’ve just gone for 27 months for just over £50 I quite liked Windscribe too when I used it. |  | |  |
| Nord VPN on 17:29 - Sep 27 with 236 views | Swansea_Blue | I use CyberGhost and it seems to work well. They’ve got almost permanent-offers on. The current one is £49 for 2 years and £49pa after. I think they’re reliable/trustworthy and are one of the big ones analogous to Nord VPN (I think, but don’t hold me to that and check first). |  |
|  |
| |