Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s a bargain if they get him. 22:49 - Jul 4 with 2367 viewscatch74


Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 22:59 - Jul 4 with 2188 viewsJ2BLUE

We would likely pay more than that right now so unless he doesn't want to come here that looks like it will be rejected.
0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:02 - Jul 4 with 2155 viewsBellevue_Blue

How has he lost value?!

He's clearly not interested in coming back because we could easily afford that.
0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:10 - Jul 4 with 2038 viewsPhilTWTD

Doesn't mean they'll accept that offer. I think wages are more of an issue from our perspective. I believe Besiktas are trumping what I gather is a very substantial wage on offer from us.
0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:13 - Jul 4 with 1977 viewsPerublue

That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:10 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

Doesn't mean they'll accept that offer. I think wages are more of an issue from our perspective. I believe Besiktas are trumping what I gather is a very substantial wage on offer from us.


Such a shame if he goes there, it’s a real basket case of a league.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:14 - Jul 4 with 1945 viewsdavblue

That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:10 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

Doesn't mean they'll accept that offer. I think wages are more of an issue from our perspective. I believe Besiktas are trumping what I gather is a very substantial wage on offer from us.


If we’ve done all we can sensibly and he goes elsewhere fair enough. I like him him but I’m
Not desperate for him to return.
0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:19 - Jul 4 with 1891 viewsBlueNomad

I like him but I’m not sure we would get 46 games out of him. It sounds as if we want more physical players than him.
0
That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:44 - Jul 4 with 1762 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s a bargain if they get him. on 23:13 - Jul 4 by Perublue

Such a shame if he goes there, it’s a real basket case of a league.


He can get some nice teeth, though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026