Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in early tomorrow 09:22 - Sep 26 with 1484 viewsChris_ITFC


Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

2
Get in early tomorrow on 09:55 - Sep 26 with 1203 viewsZx1988

Am I right in thinking that, historically, we've usually had a pretty good performance the game after a visit from Jason?

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
Get in early tomorrow on 10:09 - Sep 26 with 1099 viewsEastTownBlue

Get in early tomorrow on 09:55 - Sep 26 by Zx1988

Am I right in thinking that, historically, we've usually had a pretty good performance the game after a visit from Jason?


Four games undefeated (assuming that this is his first vist since Villa).

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich
0
Get in early tomorrow on 10:12 - Sep 26 with 1049 viewsDJR

Sadly, I rather doubt it will be possible to make out a word he says in the upper north stand.
1
Get in early tomorrow on 10:14 - Sep 26 with 1027 viewsLankHenners

Get in early tomorrow on 10:12 - Sep 26 by DJR

Sadly, I rather doubt it will be possible to make out a word he says in the upper north stand.


Or indeed pretty much anywhere else in the stadium.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026