Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? 07:46 - Apr 11 with 1143 viewsBlue_Heath

Would love to have seen a Town fan playing in this fixture e.g. Clarke but for obvious reasons that's not happening. KM takes the mindset of 'just another game' but it's not to 'some' of us.

Time for someone to be awarded the freedom of Suffolk today by smacking a winner in.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

-1
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 07:50 - Apr 11 with 1109 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I don't think it matters one way or the other. They are professionals who will try to do their job to the best of their ability.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

3
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:22 - Apr 11 with 1003 viewsGlasgowBlue

I dint think it will make the slightest bit of difference. They are paid professionals who will want to win.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Poll: If we are promoted you can take only one of these ex players back
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

2
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:31 - Apr 11 with 968 viewsDanTheMan

The players know what it means for the fans.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

1
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:35 - Apr 11 with 938 viewstcblue

Nunez grew up in Whitehouse
2
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:41 - Apr 11 with 900 viewsBluebell

As a matter of interest, are any of their players ‘one of their own’?

I haven’t a clue to be honest but they have made so many changes recently, I don’t think any players are.
0
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:55 - Apr 11 with 831 viewsMattinLondon

No - as others have said they are all highly competitive professional footballers who want to win.
1
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 09:23 - Apr 11 with 743 viewsDubtractor

Does McKenna treat it as 'just another game'?

Not sure you've read his pre match interview.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 10:18 - Apr 11 with 621 viewsblueoutlook

I think McKenna knows how important it is to the fans. He has been around the place plenty of years to know exactly what it means. The players will know too,he will make sure of that. Let’s just hope the occasion doesn’t get to them. COYBs!
1
Login to get fewer ads

Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 10:51 - Apr 11 with 544 viewsnrb1985

Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 07:50 - Apr 11 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't think it matters one way or the other. They are professionals who will try to do their job to the best of their ability.


Agree.

We as fans, me included, are very guilty of over thinking things. Especially on derby day!

As you say, they are professionals who want to win, end of.
1
Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 10:54 - Apr 11 with 525 viewsBlue_Heath

Is not having a 'one of our own' playing today a help or a hinderance? on 08:41 - Apr 11 by Bluebell

As a matter of interest, are any of their players ‘one of their own’?

I haven’t a clue to be honest but they have made so many changes recently, I don’t think any players are.


No idea tbh, I probably couldn't name more than 5 of them!

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026